on 17 November 2012
Arrived in 3 days,installed was up and running with auto setup within a few minutes. Like the idea of the longer warranty provided. Only negative comment I have is that the speakers are a bit 'tinny' but this is not an issue with my setup...have my own speakers.
on 15 May 2013
Good product for the price. The base is a bit flimsy but stable. The sound quality is very tinny and not recommended for serious music lovers or gamers but fine for general computer purposes and the picture quality is satisfactory.

Overall this is a nice little monitor for the price and ideal for general computer use.
VINE VOICEon 14 June 2013
This was brought as a present for my wife to use with her laptop. She does a lot of report and review writing, it is useful to display miscellaneous information on the monitor while she works on the laptop, she has the monitor plugged in to the laptop so she uses 2 screens with different things on.

The screen is a bright, clear and dead pixel free. We have found none at all.

Although not a huge monitor, it matches the size of the screen of her 16 inch laptop. It is a larger screen but not so massive the laptop and the screen look ill matched. The two together look balanced on her desk.

If there was a measure for the size of a pleased grin on someone's face this monitor would get the highest. The grin on my wife's face when she is using this monitor says it all.

This was an excellent value, excellent quality purchase that should give many years of service. (I would hate to be a person trying to take the monitor away from my wife, should that situation ever arise!)
on 18 January 2013
am impressed with the quality and clear picture, would recommed this to others. would buy another one later on when my other screen goes
on 12 June 2013
Replacing an old screen which had stopped working. Hadn't realised how the old screen was failing, picture on Hanns much sharper and powers up quickly.
Requested next day delivery by 1pm, actually arrived day of delivery at 8.30 am, excellent service.
on 30 January 2013
BRILLIANT!!! Got this for my mum to replace her old monitor, very clear screen compact and great for the price.

would recommend to anyone
on 28 April 2012
Good product which I believe represents good value for money. It provides a reasonably clear and crisp image although this could be further enhanced if it were an HD monitor.
on 1 May 2013
First widescreen LED Monitor 18.5 inch i bought love it...for the price you cant beat it.Speakers built in hopping to get a bigger screen when got the money the first place im trying is Hanns G ...
on 17 December 2012
I bought 2 of these monitors for my gaming rig the primary reason being the price. they work great but I'm a little disappointed by the dead pixel on one of them but after a while you don't even notice it. the monitors are really thin and look great but I now wish I had gone for some HD monitors, but they work fine the only real problem I have is the lack of a DVI connector as it makes it hard to plug into my graphics card.

So basically a great all round monitor but for my purposes a little lacking.
on 20 January 2014
I agree its used but has a problem with poor picture quality, if it lasts 6 months I would be happy. Would have been good if they cleaned the dirt and grime of the unit before dispatch.Should have bought new.would not use this company again