Customer reviews

BRILLIANT
on 27 April 2017
Just great
on 20 April 2017
Brilliant fun from Jezza and co as always!
on 9 April 2017
Good
on 28 December 2013
Brilliant. I love the India Adventure. The extras are great, really worth watching on it. Clarkson and May moaning about tenting - so funny.
on 4 April 2017
The DVD is good, HOWEVER I am disappointed some scenes were cut out of the original air. Mostly being the "Hey Jude" song the Top Gear band sing whiles in the train and the song is also covered by a different rubbish song at the part scene. I do not know why these parts were cut out for??? I have several DVD's of the Top Gear specials and only the India Special has more cut out scenes. The other DVD specials I have such as Burma, South Africa, ect.. .. .all have original air scenes.
on 8 February 2015
I love Top Gear, very funny especially when they go on their grat adventures. The party Clarkson, Hammond & May hosted to promote Britain was hilarious.
I was very pleased with my order. I placed my order on a thursday (5th Feb) & it arrived on saturday (07th Feb). It was the first time I have ordered anything from Amazon, I will definitely use Amazon again.
on 5 February 2015
Despite its criticisms Top Gear is still highly rated throughout the world, and this DVD will show why. It's so witty and humorous, beautifully shot and some interesting characters throughout the gangsta else. Amazing cars, tremendous action and a break from the norm.
on 30 October 2016
What I like most here is the most exotic of the two in which Clarkson Hammond and May decide to promote British industry in India to save the economy even if James Cameron himself asked them to stay far away from India.

As always, what is settled to be ambitious ends up to be rubbish.... For the best fun of us all.