on 16 April 2014
got is as freebie as spent over £10
does not securely hold in the 7 inch tablet i bought it for. has tendency to slip out the sides (if being carried around)- dangerous.
Had to try about 7 different adaptor cables before finding one that works. All fitted well and appearing to be identical on the outside but for some reason just did not turn the keyboard on.. keys tiny and close together and not all positioned as on larger QWERTY boards. but one big advantage is that it has the TAB key and the four CURSOR keys for getting around the screen. My tablet does not have any of these so i am better off with this keyboard
on 29 November 2014
This fitted my Voyo A1 8" Windows tablet nicely, although I should have ordered the micro USB version, so had to use the adaptor.
The deal breaker is the space bar. It only registers when hit centrally. Sounds like a small thing, but it gradually drove me mad. It had to go back.
I found an almost identical case branded 'Sumvision' which has a space bar that works no matter where you bash it, so I'm happy.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 13 February 2014
I have used this on a Kindle Fire and found it to work really well. It offers good protection and easy access to the buttons. The case can also fold to make the Kindle into and display to put on a table etc. Useful when I have to show relatives photos and read on the train.
Overall and for the money this case is all most people could ever ask of a case.
on 2 January 2014
Stopped working within days of arriving so only useful as a cover for my tablet and there are plenty of those on the market to choose from.The only reason I bought the thing was to add a physical keyboard to my tablet it turned up with standard size USB connector so I had to add a std. to micro extender which made it cumbersome to use.NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE.and anyway it's kaput!
on 29 March 2017
This is a great little cover for your notebook and the keyboard is perfect.
on 3 September 2014
Great item and well produced. Turns this Starpad I purchased into a full mini PC. Have yet to work out what I do with the STarpad and akeyboard as at 82 I thought I would try and keep up with the 7 year olds. Now need a 7 year old to show me how to use it.
on 16 August 2017
excellent
on 5 November 2017
Good product, only issue is that it does not hold my 7" fire tablet in place very well. Elastic corner straps do not hold down tablet as it is too small to reach them.
on 15 September 2017
Offers good protection. Good for propping screen while in use. Keyboard works quite well, but with occasional key sticking.
on 5 June 2017