Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now

on 12 December 2011
As with all the 100 Hits selection sets I have, this is pretty good quality music-wise (not the original instrumental tracks, but still pretty good and in some cases you wouldn't notice it was any different) with a nice selection of songs - there are a few tracks which are on the other selections but that's to be expected. One strange thing though is that the American Boy track is missing the rap lyrics, which is a bit of a nuisance. It just comes up saying "MALE RAP" for the whole bit. I think there might be one other track where this is the case but can't say for certain, other than that you get exactly what it says on the tin!
on 28 April 2016
Best buy had loads of fun singing along to it x
on 4 January 2013
Great party songs to sing-a-long to at any karaoke party. I recommend it, and a must have for anyones cd collection.
on 16 March 2015
super
on 29 January 2016
The music tracks on this karaoke cd are not the same ones that were advertised on the site, very disappointed.
on 13 October 2012
This one is well worth every penny. Tunes are quite close to original and well easy to follow on screen words.
A very good buy.
on 26 July 2015
Great
on 4 July 2013
there appears to be some confusion, as to what you actually get on the playlist, as 200 songs are listed, it would be great if amazon could come up with the 2nd playlist, it would surely be a best seller.
on 1 January 2011
My family and I are huge karaoke fans and I have previously purchased cd+g discs for £12-£15 for approx 20 songs! So when I first saw this series of discs I thought "Bargain but must be too good to be true" but I ordered 6 different titles and was over the moon with them all.
For those not in the know cd+g discs have the music (backing music no main vocals) and also the graphics that put the words on the screen of karaoke machines.
100 great songs with the graphics for a bargain price make these discs an absolute must for karaoke fans!
3 people found this helpful
on 19 January 2012
I bought several of these for my karaoke Machine and they were great value for money . There were some great songs, the music quality was good and lyrics we're easy to read the only downside to these cd+gs was that if you are buying them with other box sets of the same brand, which I did there are a lot of the same songs on them and i found that i ended up with 3 or 4 of the same songs but other than that a great buy
3 people found this helpful