• Customer reviews

on 4 May 2016
A nice box and just what I wanted. However, a word of caution, the top edges are quite sharp and I ran a hot air gun along the top to soften them just enough so as to smooth the edges with a metal bar.
on 4 August 2016
I absolutely love these, very efficient, clear and neat way to tidy yet decorate my dresser. My only issue is I need to buy a few more, I keep cramming stuff into them. Had mine well over 6 months, they have lasted well, very well built, no complaints.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 October 2017
LOVE these boxes- have a lot of them now - use for every thing craftwise and model makers. I could use them everywhere in the house but I'm holding myself back :-)
on 3 January 2016
Smaller than expected but worked well for Xmas decorations as I wanted it to. Now need to find other decorations for rest of year
on 7 October 2016
Great item. Bought this to go in cabinet in bathroom to fill with shells. Looks great and is made from a thick good quality plastic like material.
on 19 March 2017
Great item. I actually bought it to store my coloured pencils and micron pens. It's perfect - and it holds a surprisingly large number of pens. It's very styish, and I will buy a couple more.
on 27 April 2018
very good quality, arrived on time with great customer care. Many Thanks
on 11 January 2016
Product arrived quickly however when I took it out the box the cube is full of scuff marks that won't come off, disappointed
on 6 January 2016
Lovely - exactly what we needed for an orchid with roots which need sunlight. Would recommend without hesitation.
on 14 March 2016