on 18 April 2013
I use this product on my hair and my face, my skin is very soft and well moisturised and my hair loves it. Now I've found it it will be difficult to live without it.
on 23 February 2015
This is not the first time I bought Billi in the Tree argan oil. They all are absolutely brilliant and I particularly like the smell of this oil with Damask Rose. It now became a good part of my daily clensing and moisturising routine for my face and neck. My skin loves it and I love to see my skin fresh and wrinkle free. Will certainly buy again.
on 22 July 2015
This is a gorgeous oil, I've used on my face as night moisturiser, on my body after a shower, and on my hair when wet after washing. It has made my hair lovely and soft after only one use. I like the little spray top you get with it, it gives just the right amount to use. Smells lovely too, it's like a little touch of luxury.
on 25 January 2016
Oil itself is very good, pleasant smell and moisturizing. My skin (prone to eczema and pretty sensitive) is calm after application, no oily face after :)
Would buy again.
The only minus is the delivery price.
on 26 November 2015
The best Billy In the Tree oil by far. I am 54 and this oil is amazing plus smells divine. In two weeks I have noticed a definite improvement to my dry/combination sensitive skin. I also have rosacea and its noticeably calmer....will be stocking up!!
on 1 March 2015
I love this oil and I can't get enough of it, I always have to come back to Billy in the Tree to purchase some more. It is a lovely rosy citrus fragrant and I love the scent on me and it puts me in a good mood. The oil and ingredients are all organic so peace of mind and it is good for you to be used anywhere on your soul, such as the face because the Argan oil is not too heavy on the skin but it does moisturize the skin and the hands. You can even put it in your hair to give that little extra moisture shine with a lovely scent that follows you everywhere. I used the oil sparingly to moisturize my face and body but you can use it anywhere on your skin, I have use it to moisten my lips when I couldn't find my lip balm and it did the job. I love the fragrant and the colour of bottle but my only hope is that Billy in the Tree does a bigger bottle and to put all the pure argan oils on subscribe & Save especially this one. Thank you! Billy in the Tree.
on 5 March 2016
I recently gave the Damask Rose and Pink Grapefruit as a gift and the recipient wrote to me to saying, 'when I removed the dropper I was met with a wonderful smell of roses. So very lovely to use and now my skin is soft as a peach!' Thank you, Billy In The Tree, your oils never fail to please!
on 26 January 2015
Lovely product just like your lavender fragrance. I don't know which I like the best! Beautiful oil for the face and neck and wonderful as a leave in conditioner. No more hair falling out. My partner and I are completely hooked on this oil, so thank you very much for the beautiful bottle and wonderful fragrance.
on 9 March 2015
I just love Billy in the Tree Argan Oil. I am now on my seventh bottle and it is my one and only face moisturiser. I have combination skin but this oil just soaks it and leaves no greasy feel. My complexion is so much better! I also use it on my hair, especially after swimming to counter act chlorine damage. Highly recommended!
on 11 August 2014
This is an absolutely miracle product! Worth every single penny. The bottle is glass with a brilliant glass and rubber pippette which makes getting the right amount of oil so easy - no pouring, no mess!
I've been dying my hair for years now and if I don't apply this to my hair after a shower then I end up with a dry frizzy knotty ball of mess. Serious life saver, this! have recommended to all my friends, and now I'm back for more!
Little tip - if you use too much and your hair feels a little oily, just give it a blast with the hairdryer and it seems to just dissapear! Lovely soft, silky hair from using this every day!