on 1 May 2015
Amazing quality puzzle. its painted and is so well made. By far the best puzzle in my son s collection
on 11 November 2015
I ought this item for my granddaughter for Xmas and I am sure she will be delighted with it as she loves anything to do with shapes. Very good quality and colours nice and bright also very good value.
on 10 December 2014
Our son likes this very much and it helps in awareness of the fit of objects, the care required to pick up the pieces using the handles and also learning the names and noises the animals make.
on 13 March 2014
Our daughter (1 1/2 years old) very much likes the puzzle, she like the animals on it and even make animals sounds now when putting the puzzle pieces in place.
on 2 January 2014
Very pleased with this jigsaw! It is very well made. My little granddaughter really loves it! I'm sure she will have loads fun with it!
on 23 January 2013
I bought this for my 17month old boy. He loves animals and is having a fun time matching the animals and trying to complete the puzzle.
on 25 October 2013
He did not have one already but before plastic was removed he had already tried to get the pieces out, so he clearly was able to
on 20 July 2016
Lovely little puzzle. My son loves the pictures and has started saying the animal noises for each picture
on 20 April 2015