Price:£107.75+ £5.75 shipping

on 4 September 2014
Item arrived sooner than expected.
Grinder is a superb machine as you would expect from dewalt.
The rpm at 7000 is slower than a mains machine but perfectly adequate to do the job.
I cut 4 lengths of conduit, 6 cuts of 25x 5 mm bar some hollow tube and a 15 x 15 bar and used a third of a 4 ah battery and about 3 mm of a disc, let the machine do the work.
No worries at all about battery or disc life.
on 7 May 2014
As I had the 18v twin set 4 ah I decided to add this to my collection. I put a good quality diamond disc on and expected to use it for the odd cut. However it is surprisingly powerful and cuts through roofing tiles easily. I have also used it for cutting off metal bolts which it does easily. The battery's last longer than expected but you want at least two ideally three if you have a lot to cut . I hardly use my dewalt 115mm corded grinder unless I have a lot to do or grinding out pointing. Get one you won't regret it!
on 15 April 2016
Comes boxed (cardboard) with the spanner and control handle along with instructions.
Usual DeWalt quality and 3 years warranty. Shame batteries cost so much but if you have anything else in the XR range they're interchangeable.
on 20 July 2014
Recently bought the 18v drill and love it so thought would add this to my collection as already have batteries.
Looks and feels great, not yet really used in anger but not needing cables and so light is already a big advantage, maybe a bit under powered for some jobs compared to the mains equivalent.
on 16 September 2014
did some work on a old chimney with this. lasted well and provided decent power. obviously dont expect to plunge right into yyour work withh it thinking its like slicing cake. give it a chance and steady pressure and itll do it
on 21 November 2015
fantastic product, its so safe and does a great job, however the only down side is that it drains the 5ah battery quite quicker than I thought, but I assume that is because its strooong and super tool
on 26 April 2015
Excellent piece of kit, I just wish I'd bought it sooner, it's in use almost every day.
on 5 October 2014
Top piece off kit , ideal for what I am doing for work at this time, not sure if I had lower rated battery's how it would cope (I'm using 3ah) yer very pleased,as I'm using a drill& a driver I will be buying a3rd battery at some time as 2 is not enough.
on 17 March 2014
A great piece of kit and the price was a steal!! The package came quick too, so all in all my experience has been excellent. Highly recommended.
on 9 July 2014
Must put the 4ah battery in this to get more than 10 mins out of it. But when you do..... wow!! Great powerful and light weight tool.