on 13 July 2014
Unfortunately - I don't like it , because - its so big ( strap ) , You cannot even read the time . Heavy to wear & the design is not suited to my personality . But the rest of Marc Ecko products are highly recommended . Sorry , I returned the item after a day & waiting for my money back/refunded .
This is an unusual, extremely unique watch.
I can therefore understand why some people will either love it or hate it!

Obviously Im in the "love" camp, so to give you an idea of why:

First of all, the strap is massive! A good inch and a half wide, so more of a cuff watch than wristwatch standard; personally I prefer these types of strap, but some may find it a little cumbersome and chunky. If you like a discrete profile, you'll hate this!
The white is a muted white, and this is what I was most concerned about. I wanted a subtle colour rather than bright - and so for me its perfect; think more "antique white" than "titanium white"!

The watch face is also huge and very heavy - about 2 inch square. Its mirror-finish frame is a magnet for fingerprints and smears, but a quick buff on your shirt and its fine. The dial face itself is actually surprisingly small and simple. Its easy enough to read, but needs more than a quick glance!
I LOVE it though - it sits naturally slightly off center on your wrist - which actually puts it at a very comfortable reading angle - but at first feels like its sliding round so it takes a little getting used to!

While the whole thing is heavy and chunky, I find the strap extremely comfortable; Where it says "rubber", dont think sweaty plastic; its more like a high quality, thick faux leather. The result is that its soft and slightly pliable, but retains its rigid form very well; so yes its a little uncomfortable at first but after wearing for a while it softens and flexes to your wrist.

All in all, a beautiful, very unusual piece. If like me you love chunky, slightly quirky design - you'll love this!
on 5 November 2014
Great watch looks nice I am happy with it. As other people have said you ether like it or you don't. Can please everyone.
on 2 July 2014