Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 2 April 2013
Excellent product. With the all important original Joanna Lumley soundtrack combined with prompt delivery. Overall a great deal, and virtually impossible to find on the high street. A must for pre / infant school kids and those of us who refuse to grow out of such wonderful stories.
on 24 August 2004
Teddy and a ragdoll named Annie are thrown out in the rubbish.they climb out of the bins and Annie explains to teddy that children dont want old toys like them- especially at christmas time like now.becoming friends they set out on an adventure,in search for the love of a child.this film is heart-warming and will be loved by any child of any age- even adults will treasure this short film.
on 5 December 2013
wonderful story a one to keep childhood memories for this alone i have purchased this not for me but for my step daughter
on 19 October 2003
I purchased this for my children, but my wife just loves it too. In fact my children don't get a look in. Great family entertainment. Highly recommended
on 27 March 2014
I got this DVD for my daughter ( as I got it on video for my son years ago) and now she does not want to watch any thing ells than "Teddy DVD"!! as she calls it. It Is brilliant and sweet, a must buy for every parent with young children
on 13 August 2013
Even though this DVD was for my niece, it brought back lots of memories from when I used to watch as a child. The main thing is that she enjoyed watching it.
on 13 December 2013
Lovely story with a very important message to young children. Delightful animation too. The children just love it. Highly recommended.
on 23 October 2013
I enjoyed the Christmas Special watching it afew years back, i'll admit, the cover artwork of this release is cute, but while this first episode is brought out again on it's own, it's not really worth it as the entire TV Series has already been released with the Christmas Special included.

The 2 disc set provides better value and longer enjoyment.
on 1 March 2014
Kids spend hours watching these movies and they love them. I've even been know to know to watch it myself:-)
on 8 May 2015
Wonderful classic starring Joanna Lumley and the late Bob Hoskins with every single episode, Perfect for those who grew up watching this show. Perfect Christmas present for my sister who loves this show as much as I do :)