on 10 October 2013
The pricing for this product has confused me. My invoice gives a unit price of £3.30, subtotals that to £3.79, then discounts it by 22 pence and charges me £3.57 .... have I missed something in basic maths classes?

A good price at any of he above but totally weird pricing.
on 4 January 2013
This is a lovely collection of Bach and I can't complain for £1.49. It would have been nice to also know who was playing the music too (orchestra & solo violinist). Overall, good quality sound and a variety of compositions both popular and less known.
3 people found this helpful
on 19 March 2014
It's a large amount of Bach for the money. Understandably for the price, the sound is a thin and yesteryear and would simply whet one's appetite for more up to date versions. However the interpretations are crisp and conducted with vigour. On the whole a good reminder of the genius of the great man.
on 16 January 2015
I think the 5 stars says it. I love Bach and he is my favourite composer. I find some of the Brandenburgs a bit heavy and I think this choice of various pieces is great.
on 11 December 2012
Not the best of reproduction but considering what you get for the money that you pay then it is worth having. I can recommend it to anyone who is not an absolute perfectionist listening to this through expensive speakers.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 June 2013
Bach was a genius, particularly with the Organ.

The more I hear his music the more I believe this.

100 Bach Organ pieces would be a perfect addition to this series.
on 16 October 2013
I do like this 100 Masterpiece series and this is a great collection of music from Bach, and nearly half the price of another album on here but with an extra track.
on 22 May 2013
Plenty of Bang for your Bach. Good recordings and a nice range of pieces. Excellent car music and easy listening.
3 people found this helpful
on 11 February 2014
Thought there must be a catch but no, just great tracks for such a little price. Will keep me entertained on a long flight.
on 18 September 2017
considering the price, it's alright, but why include Brandenburg 1 to 5 then miss out the 6th?