on 7 May 2014
The wallet is not as advertised the inside is black and not as colourful as the image. It does not feel like leather and now has black marks on, despite not travelled yet. I am wondering if the red is wearing of very strange. However the wallet locks which is good. Only comes with one key.
on 14 February 2015
I looked about for a travel document wallet as a present, and this one seemed to fit the bill. It's really soft leather, has plenty of different slots for travel documents (rather than business card slots like some others) and it's not too big. Would recommend.
on 11 March 2015
Great, love it and arrived on time. Not sure if I'll worry about if air plane tickets fit as I tend to buy on line and end up with A4 paper tickets, but great to keep other paperwork in on holiday or for work etc.
on 23 January 2014
The catch mechanism broke after 4 days, so it is now useless.

Yes the wallet is fairly cheap but I still expected it to last longer than that with light use.
As previous reviewers have said, the width of an A4 width is greater than that of the wallet.
I wouldn't buy this again, you get poor value for money.
on 24 April 2014
This wallet is excellent it is really lovely supple leather and the colour is gorgeous there are plentyof pockets and a zip compartment for all your documents, I would definitely recommend this item, it also arrived very well packaged in a bubble wrap envelope to protect it.
on 28 October 2014
I already had one which was given to me as a gift and it was admired so I have brought this one as a Christmas gift. It holds all that I need for my holidays, everything is in one place and it looks attractive lovely colour which is easy to find in my hand luggage. Lovely gift that is a bit different.
on 2 August 2013
Excellent product, and the colour is such that it can be found anywhere in my handbag. Also has a gusset which makes it easier to put things in.
on 10 October 2014
Great product bought as a present and they loved it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great price too!!!!
on 4 September 2014
Very secure, kept everything in one place. Excellent quality and looked very chic.
on 8 October 2014
I recieved this travel wallet in good time and it is just what I needed thank you