on 15 January 2014
this camera was purchased thru picsio/amazon complete with camera card and a superb camera case, the first case that came with the camera did not fit, it was too small, picsio sen me a replacement and it is super, the camera takes good photos and has a terrific 20x zoom, picsio and amazon are good reliable companies to do business with, thank you all.
on 6 January 2014
I had a Fuji camera for years and replaced it with another make a year ago. I was so disappointed with my replacement camera (dreadful greens and reds) that I decided to get this Fuji model to replace it. I'm still working out some of the features but I could pick it up and start snapping away almost immediately. Like my previous Fuji, it seems to work well in low light conditions and unlike the other brand, has good greens and reds.

I would certainly buy Fuji again - and will never buy another of the other brand, my advice would be to check colour balance carefully before purchasing any camera. If performance in low light conditions is important to you, that is also worth checking. A mistake I won't make again.
on 14 November 2013
Bought this as a birthday present for the wife, so that I could play with it! She had previously owned the 6mp version so she had no difficulty getting to grips with this model. The picture quality is stunning. On our recent holiday the pictures she took left mine, taken on a Pentax SLR wanting!

Does anybody want a Pentax!!
on 18 December 2013
Extremely poor battery life. Could only use camera for 15-30 minutes and battery was flat.
Initially thought it was just becuase the battery was new and maybe I hadn't charged it fully enough (even though the charger light had gone out and the manual said that that meant it was charged).
I charged it again and still got the same amount of use out of the camera before it was completely flat again.
After 2 days of trying to charge it up, I gave it up as a bad job.
To be honest I never really got to know whether I liked the camera features or not, the poor battery put me off and I wanted rid.
Seller was very helful and refunded money (unfortunately I had to stand the cost of the return postage of £8+) but I was happy to be shut of it.
on 13 September 2013
The offer of the Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR - Red + Case and 8GB Memory Card (16MP EXR CMOS] card is a very good one and I like the camera. ...