on 12 June 2017
I don't have the Harley or Terminator Glasses to match but these boots are perfect for the money. Quality is good and shoes take a couple days to wear in but are nice once feet settle in. The upper part of the shoe is nice and tight and holds the upper part of your foot firmly.
on 15 April 2017
Now I know how it must feel to wear womens high heels...I found these boots to be a tight fit and poor design with all my weight being pushed foreward towards my toes...I have always worn similar boots but these are the most uncomfortable I've ever worn when I can finally manage to pull them on...noticing the "Made in Romania" sticker on the sole kinda told me all I needed to know...I won't be back.
on 14 June 2017
Good quality
on 6 June 2017
Boot was good fit and comfortable, but , the pull-on tag at the back was a bit flimsy and tore the second time it was used
on 3 May 2017
PERFECT FIT ,Looks great .I LOVE THEM
on 9 February 2013
I've worn these now everyday for several months and do a lot of footwork. They still look as new! I have previously to owning these owned an identical pair produced by Next plc which didnt fair so well (also £10 more) and after little time the insole came apart and the boots themselves soon wore down and were looking very worn and tired after a year with the soles worn away right to the leather itself in places.

These boots however still as said look as new with no signs of wear what so ever if I cleaned them up a little. very comfortable and look great. I would highly recommend them.
on 7 November 2014
There isn't really much more to say about these boots other than the fact that they are sturdy and I love their style. I had another pair that I had been walking around in constantly for about two years; though the heel did eventually start to get worn through at that stage, I liked them enough that I got a second pair. They hold up to the usual UK weather and rain quite well also, but as with all leather footwear make sure to at least polish them every now and then.

I recommend that if you don't wear padding or anything that you get a size below what you think you are; I am usually a UK size 8 but the last pair was a bit too loose for me. This time I got a size 7 and it is a much better fit. Slightly tight around the arch but not uncomfortable and there is still an appropriate amount of toe room. They have also redesigned these so that they don't have the rough and pronounced texture for the ball of the foot which could get painful after a lot of wear, instead having a smooth surface on the ones I just bought, which is also another point in its favour, though I personally get some insoles as well anyway.

I do still recommend insoles as without them the edge of the boot's heel may dig in to the arch of your foot, which can be quite uncomfortable. This is the only thing that is preventing me from giving these boots 5 stars; the first time I wore them and walked around in them for a day, the arch of my foot was eventually in a fair bit of pain. However, a decent insole seems to soften that edge considerably and I have not had any further problems of that nature since then.

If you're looking for boots with a biker or metal aesthetic, I absolutely recommend these.
on 3 August 2014
I own several size 10 (uk) boots from Doc's to Cat's and all are size 10, fitting well and feeling comfortable. Easy to put on and take off.
These boots however were in my opinion size 8, and a small 8 at that.
I put the sole of the boot up against my Cat boots and there was a noticeable difference in size and no not just the width.
You are supposed to be able to "slip" the boots on but I managed to pull off one of the loops at the rear trying to get them on.
Once on it felt like someone hand parked a car on my foot, they were so tight and after only a few seconds my foot started to tingle and throb, prompting a quick removal of the boot.
To add insult to injury I have had to pay to return the boots. This is not acceptable to me and I will never be using this supplier again and will actively warn people away from them.
on 3 February 2013
phil loves his boots they are so comfy and look the part so he is well chuffed with them perfect
on 8 January 2015
Absolutely brilliant pair of shoes , and a very good company to buy from , i ordered a size 11 but after trying on 3 pairs of socks they where still to big , i have always got size 11 in trainers and shoes and they always fit perfectly but contacted the seller and sent them back for free over the xmas period and ordered a size 10 and they fit perfectly , so my advice would be whatever your normal size in shoes is get a size below what you would usually , as a product they are top quality and an excellent pair of shoes would highly recommend