on 11 May 2012
Arrived in amazing quick time.

The protector was so easy to fit - its quite stiff so applying it to the screen was very simple. The size is so good that you would be very hard pressed to actually see there is a protector fitted, it's that good.

I cleaned the screen with eye-glasses cleaner and gently dried the surface with the cloth to clean the glasses too. Just line up the top right-hand edge of the screen with the protector backing film partially pulled back, check you have it aligned straight and gently pull down and away the backing, quickly but gently rubbing the screen with a credit card to get any bubbles out.

It took seconds to fit and was probably one of the easiest protectors I have ever fitted. My only gripe is that the same company do not appear to have one for the HTC One X cell phone. I tried applying the genuine HTC protectors and threw BOTH in the bin!

Can relax knowing that the screen is safe. (Honest)!

Well done to the supplier - 10/10.
on 24 August 2012
Absolutely first class. To be honest I was somewhat sceptical regarding these product's,to the extent even when I opened the deliver envelope to discover the pack had a photo of a mobile phone on it!
My thoughts were "Oh no".
I followed the instructions and wow, these screen guard's are brilliant!
Cristal clear and had no detrimental effect on the clarity of the screen at all.
You've spent lots of your hard earned cash on your prize NEX7 this product is a must.
Yes there that good. Oh and the delivery was prompt also.
on 10 July 2012
The DisGuard Crystal Clear Screen protector for the Sony Nex7 are easy to apply and do not peel off or bubble with use.

I can write after using this screen protector for 6 weeks that it is clear and does the job of protecting the screen from scratches etc without inhibiting clarity or light emission from the Sony NEX 7 screen.

I would recommend this product.
on 11 June 2012
A perfect fit and easy to apply if the instructions are followed. You would hardly know it's there. Initially, when I received this item, I thought it was not custom fit as stated. The packaging says, "Cut to fit the specific display perfectly". I misunderstood this to mean the item had to be cut to fit and was disappointed. I decided to open anyway and am pleased I did. Just what I wanted after unsatisfactory cut to fit items.
on 5 July 2012
Having never been satisfied with screen protectors before, thought I would take a risk and purchase this item to protect the rather delicate screen of my Sony Nex 7. Very easy to apply this protector without trapping any air bubbles at all. You need to make sure the screen is free from dust particles which is normally the main culprit in creating air bubbles. The protector is so precisely cut and the quality of material used is so good that it is virtually impossible to tell you have a screen protector applied. Truly invisible! Really great product and arrived promptly direct from Germany.
on 23 July 2013
Used on a NEX 5 & 7 as my daughter is the most careless person in the world, protects the screen but once it gets too scratched up, just replace it and hey presto a few more months of protection.
on 31 January 2013
Decent quality, Easy to fit (took about 20 seconds) and most importantly protects the screen without distorting the picture. For this price it's well worth picking up!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 May 2012
Item: 2 xdisGuard Crystal Clear Screen Protector for Sony NEX-7 I am absolutely satisfied with the product. It arrived in time as expected.
on 20 November 2013
There is nothing wrong with these but they seem no better than previous ones I have fixed on my phone which were half the price.
on 8 December 2012
these are good as you can customise the size you need, others i have tried are not the same quality as these