on 2 December 2017
Beautifully soft and cosy, and hugs my curves in all the right places. Alas, the collar does not stay down my shoulders and keeps reverting to an odd roll-neck. Maybe my shoulders are too broad for the material to stay put (it had to stretch a lot more than on the picture), or maybe I could have sewn the collar down, but it didn't fit properly at the top.
Either way, I would say that unless you are a smaller size (I had ordered size XL) and have narrow shoulders, avoid.
Such a shame, but I had to return it.
on 29 August 2017
Comfortable, cosy top. Very pleased.
on 5 May 2017
Exactly what I was wanting but it was way too small. Thank you though.
on 4 January 2018
Arrived as stated and fits perfectly and material is lovely. Would defiantly buy again in a different colour.
on 2 December 2017
Nice style, but on the small side. Material not very good quality. Disappointed.
on 10 July 2012
Really pretty top, and flattering as everything else I've bought from this range so far. I think I'll probably buy the black version of this too, it's so nice!
on 10 August 2013
I am a size 12 to a 14' i ordered a 12 and the fit is perfect. Not too tight. The top also washes well, keeps its shape.
on 16 August 2014
Lovely and I love it
on 1 March 2013
This item arrived yesterday within the stated delivery time and packed in nice boxes. I was a little dubious before trying it on due to what a few of the reviews were saying. Low and behold it looked great and fitted very well, I will continue to shop from Patty and I never had a problem with the fitting. I fully recommend this item.
on 4 October 2013
Item Bought: Black, Size 8/10

Colour: True to the picture

Sizing: In my opinion it is absolutely correct. My regular size is 10 and this item fit me perfectly. Due to elasticity I imagine it would suit well for 8-sized person too. I noticed in some comment suggestion to "get <the item> of correct <your> size".. Well.. yes, you should always get items of your size rather than thinking that you'll get slimmer in the future (unless a company is known to make over-sized items or you are in or out of the pregnancy). Otherwise I would say buy smaller when you actually get smaller..
Regarding the length, i am quite short (164cm or 5'4'') and usually i find tops too long. This one was of perfect length (similarly as in the picture).

Material wasn't anything too exciting (slightly on a rougher side) but it's ok for casual wear.

The most what i liked about the top was a design which i found really flattering. I am quite broad on the shoulder line and this style made my shoulders appear a bit smaller.

Delivery & package: impeccable.

Overall I am considering of getting the item in other colours too.