Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 29 March 2017
Good!
on 7 May 2013
Having enjoyed the previous series I was delighted to find this series equally enjoyable - it had some tragic moments but I won't say what as that would give the story away! Watch it and enjoy!
on 29 March 2013
I hadn't watched Downton when it was on TV but I love period dramas so decided to get this for christmas and I wasn't disappointed. I am now a HUGE fan!!
on 16 May 2013
As the world became less interesting after the great war, so Downton abbey is not what it was. Anyhow, I enjoyed it all the same.
on 8 June 2017
Wonderful
on 3 March 2015
great bargain and excellent service
on 15 August 2017
Great Dvd
on 23 January 2015
Bought as a gift for a Downton Abbey enthusiast.
on 11 December 2012
Absolutely fantastic - but then I am a Downton Abbey fan. Had to stop myself from watching the whole series 3 in one sitting! I also have series 1 and 2 and can't wait to watch them all over again. Roll on series 4.
on 16 April 2017