on 28 January 2017
I have bought a few different types of heel raisers following a hip replacement which left one leg an inch shorter than the other. This product is comfy to wear but tends to compress when you walk on it resulting in loss of height in the shorter leg, which you would think isn't significant in itself, but in terms of my biomechanics the difference is remarkable, especially when attempting to walk up hill. I prefer the cork with leather uppers to this product.
7 people found this helpful
on 7 January 2014
Purchased this heel lift to add a bit of height to my heel and take the load of my Achilles as I am suffering from an Achilles injury. I have read some reviews and some people have bought the heel lift to add a bit of height but my purchased was solely to stop my Achilles from stretching so it has time to heal.

Great product. When I first insert them into my shoes and trainers they felt a bit weird but after a few hours that feeling goes away. They have a piece of sticky adhesive at the bottom to kept stationary in your shoe but I have been changing them from shoes so don't use it but I haven't had a problem from the heel lift moving in my shoe.

Although the heel lift has been breaking down, but it's what you'd expect they have been in my footwear since I bought them and it's natural for them to breakdown over time. think I will get another 2 months out of them before I have to replace.

The heel lifts are helping my Achilles, like I said there are propping my heel up and stopping the Achilles from stretching too far.

Great product, inexpensive, arrived in time and in good condition
8 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 17 May 2015
Over the last 3 yrs I have tried various different heel risers after a hip replacement left me with a leg length difference. These I have found to be the best by far for comfort, durability & overall fit. I just wish you could purchase 2 left or 2 right as I only need them in my right shoe as I'm sure many other people have the same needs? Something to maybe think about for future sales? But excellent product.
8 people found this helpful
on 8 December 2016
I bought these as I have broken my left ankle and have to wear a surgical 'moon boot' for 4 to 6 weeks. The difficulty with wearing the boot is levelling the height of one hip to match the other as the 'moon boot' has quite a thick sole. putting one of the heel cushions in whatever shoe or boot I want to wear on the other foot was a great way of getting my feet to the same level and therefore my hips too. I kept the other heel cushion permanently in my right slipper so I also had the same comfort when at home.

The heel cushions are well made and comfortable. They arrived very promptly and I have been wearing them everyday. Don't know how would have managed without them.
3 people found this helpful
on 10 May 2016
On first viewing, I thought "these are a bit hard", but I have found these really comfortable. These are lightweight hard plastic wedges. I have worn the gel pads for some time, to help with back/leg pain, but these are soooo much better. Fit was as expected. I am a shoe size five and got a 2cm lift for inside converse baseball boots - perfect. Based the height I needed by measuring the heels on a pair of boots I find comfortable... There is a leather top layer, which has gotten a little scruffy round the edges, but do wear them nearly every day, all day......
3 people found this helpful
on 21 February 2017
Honestly, I didn't expect much. I'd used gel insoles, flat leather ones, plastic. They were all so-so okay. This one is cork and leather, feels soft under my feet, and stable for walking (unlike gel insoles, which can be a bit wobbly). If you're a bit shorter than average, little things, like the in-seams on tall boots, are in the wrong place and will dig into your ankles. This insole solved that problem neatly. It's well made and comfortable. I'm putting these in all my boots.
One person found this helpful
on 22 April 2018
Very uncomfortable, not worth the money. I bought cheaper items which are much better.
This one does not do the job.
It’s very weird because the lift comes from the red bit underneath which I’m assuming it’s harder than the black edge. When I wear it I get this feeling of softness at the very back of my heel (black edge) and hardness (red bit) so it feels a lift in the middle of my heel but falling at the back of the heel.
on 9 March 2017
I am recovering from a fractured hip operation and have a leg discrepancy. The insoles are good quality and feel comfortable. I also ordered the cork pair but they are a bit hard for me..I did the order and they arrived the next day. Very satisfied with the service. Thank you.
2 people found this helpful
on 7 January 2017
Much needed and I wear these in my boots everyday to help with Achilles tendinitis, they are comfortable and provide good support. I find the Achilles hurts a little less when I'm on my feet all day if I wear these shoe lifts.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 September 2017
Pretty good for what I need it for. My current trainers cause blisters as they are quite high on the back. These risers loft my feet high enough so that the backs don't rub. I probably bought ones a little too high. 1.5 cm. but still great.
One person found this helpful