on 17 April 2014
Very disappointed with the cartridges, my printer keeps coming up with an error message saying it doesn't recognise the cartridges, even when I 've only been using them for a few days. I wrote to Ink Jungle and they just said they were empty, well they can't be after just a few days. Final straw just now I got the same message, so replaced the yellow cartridge with a brand new one and got the same error message again. I have now run out of cartridges and I am trying to run a business. How am I supposed to do my invoicing now??? I will have to wait until after Easter before I can get some more, from somewhere else.
2 people found this helpful
on 26 February 2013
I bought this to use with an Epson inkjet - in fact I bought the printer specifically because there were third party inks for it.

Just installed the black cartridge.

The printer grunted, complained and asked me to push it in harder... ( I kid you not - that's pretty much what the pop-up box said). So I did that; the printer wheezed and whirred for a bit and then accepted the new cartridge.

Needless to say I was (in order) excited, concerned, amused and relieved.

So the new black is printing happily, and, to my eye, at maybe a 5% loss of 'blackness'. If the cartridge produced that extra 5% I'd give these 5 stars - but make no mistake; for the price these are brilliant.
on 8 July 2015
Colours okay. Very poor service when one of the Black cartridges didn't work. When I asked for help I was treated to patronising comments e.g. about the "lack of technology" in this product and advised my new printer must be at fault. After I had repeated the printer's ink alignment checks, etc, about a dozen times, I reported I thought the dimensions of their product were definitely at fault. They then told me to remove the label from the faulty cartridge in case it was blocking the vent. I refused to do so as the label includes the instruction "Do not remove". I ordered a new cartridge from another supplier and it works fine.
on 2 February 2015
I foolishly bought this product because Amazon told me that customers who bought the Epson WF-3520DWF also bought these substitute cartridges. I have bought cheap look-alike cartridges for Epson printers in the past and they have not worked, or they have caused the print head to go out of alignment every few sheets.
True to form these look-alike cartridges don't work in my Epson WF-3520DWF.
If you buy an Epson printer you must pay the full price for the real ink.
on 31 May 2012
Ink seems to be same colour as genuine Epson product, however it did take a few attempts to install. Once I had it working I could'nt see any difference in quality and the ink seems to last a long time. Just hoping it does'nt cause any damage to my printer. But at this price, I could buy a new printer with the money I have saved! If it does'nt damage my printer then I will continue to buy again and again. Happy days.
on 21 April 2017
Seem to do the job - had a bit of a fiddle to get them seated in the printer correctly but once we'd sorted that they are fine. Maybe I'm mean but I really don't want to pay as much for ink as the branded ones cost.
on 5 March 2014
Encouraged by the other reviews here I decided to try these compatible cartridges. I was very disappointed. I need accurate print outs for proofing, and with these cartridges the output of my printer was much less sharp, with poor-quality colours. Not only that but installation can be tricky, with one of six cartridges not recognised. Shan't be tempted again.
on 28 February 2017
As usual great vague for money. Don't waste your time or money. Just by these!
on 21 November 2013
works well with printer. no issues.

does the job for normal office printing. not sure about those who like the quality picture perfect. best to go for original in that case.

will buy again.
on 12 July 2015
These have been absolutely fine - this is now our third set, I think. I have just printed off a photo on photo paper, and the quality is excellent.