on 14 October 2012
My son was thrilled to receive his Spider Man Costume! The delivery was fast, the size of the costume is accurate and it is still as good as new weeks later, great value for money!
on 1 April 2014
This was a replacement for my son who had been squeezing into his tiny old spidersuit for long enough. It good fun & the mask is soft fabric too which is far more comfortable than the hard plastic masks you sometimes get. This does come up small so do size up. The only thing that I dislike is that his old one was a jumpsuit that did up with velcro across top of shoulders which meant it was easy for him to put on himself & was really snug, this new version has 2 bits of velcro on a back opening - which he finds hard to do up himself and also which gape so you can see his white vest underneath!
on 3 October 2013
Bought this for my 6 year old, it is only just big enough but he loves it and wears it all the time. Its quite lightweight material therefore great for dressing up parties. It says only sponge wash, but I manage to wet all of it apart from the padded bits and it really is wearing remarkably well. Hood is completely separate from outfit and is really easy for him to put on and take off. I thought it was great value for money, but do suggest buying larger size than you think you need.
on 19 May 2014
My nephew has just turned five, about average height for his age - 5-6years fit well - little or no growing room. Mask too tight - if I had known this i may have bought the larger size. He loved it so much that he would not take it off!
on 14 May 2013
Will last better than a cheap one and DS loves it. Was sold as age 6-8 but label in costume says 5-6. Read other reviews before buying so at least I knew in advance. Not sure it would fit a 6-8 year old!
on 13 April 2013
I've recently received a full refund despite having issues with the Post Office charging me twice!!
however I'm afraid the description on the amazon site does not reflect what you receive, when it
comes to sizes of costume, I asked for 5/6 size as stated on site and received a larger size!?...
this was the main reason for return.
on 11 March 2013
OK its advertised as a Boys Fancy Dress, but my 6 year old Granddaughter loves it. Ever seen Spiderman wearing a skirt? This is a sure fire hit.
on 26 November 2012
bought for a six year old. it's spiderman so he loves it. I will say that the mask appeared to be a little tight on his head but still fit for hours of spidey fun!
on 20 December 2013
Great value for money grandson thrilled loves it especially padded chest part, fast delivery recommend when looking for gifts without leaving home
on 14 February 2013
My little son was overjoyed when he saw the carnival costume. He wear it and never take it off during all the day.