on 21 April 2013
Sizing poor. Age 5/6 is very tight on my average sized 5 year old grandson. Quality is poor. Nylong material snags very easily, especially when it catches of the velcro fastenings. Overall a disappointing purchase. Wanted to return this item but it would have cost virtually the price of the initial payment in re-stocking charges and postage. Not very satisfactory.
on 16 November 2013
When compared to an iron man costume from the Disney Store that he already has you realise you get what you pay for. I bought age 5 and it only just fits -he is an average height 4 year old. The waist is also very small and unless you have a very slim child, it won't fit! It will provide some fun at Christmas but I don't suppose it will last long after.
on 21 December 2012
The item is of very poor quality. Undersized a 3/4 JUST fits my 3 year old Grandson who is if anything on the samll size for a 3 year old.
The mask 'laddered' after a couple of wears. I bought a much better quality one from a supermarket chain for £12 which had 'muscles' sown in, was a LOT bigger and much better quality. My advice would be - don't waste your money
on 5 September 2013
My dog looks cracking with this on. I love the idea of him being a super hero but he can't climb walls. He's not too keen on the hat part but I managed to staple it to his collar to he looks the part. I does frighten the other dogs in the park as he looks quite unusual but I think he looks great. The only down side is when he needs a dump, it can make quite a mess.
on 26 June 2014
My son (4) loves this. And that may be it's weakness -- not sure how much "love" the mask will withstand -- the holes around the eyes and nose would benefit from reinforcement.
Other than that it is great, does what it says on the tin. I always prefer these suits to the ones with padded chests, which tend to fit badly and look ridiculous.
on 29 October 2012
I bought this for my 3yr old boy. It's a perfect fit and he enjoys playing in it!!! The material get snagged easily, but to be honest, it was the cheapest spiderman outfit that I could find, so that doesn't bother me!!! Super outfit, would recommend.
on 16 June 2012
I bought this out fit for my 3 year old great grandson as he loves spider man. I told him that I had sent for it and he was so excited.when it arrived the quality and make was not so good it was so flimsy and poorly stitched. Had I not told him it had arrived I would have returned it. However when he saw it he wanted to wear it straight away and
He was so pleased with it. The spread of delivery was excellent so for that and the joy my little boy had it will come up as a three star.
on 22 October 2013
Firstly let me say I'm impressed with the speed of dispatch from the seller, so I'm grateful for that.
But I'm VERY concerned about the quality of the item, and how long it's likely to last a three year old. The fabric is very thin and see-through and mask looks like it will be a disaster. The stitching was left unfinished in many places and I had to go round snipping off all the loose ends.
You'll pay twice the price for a much better made, thicker one (i.e. "muscle one") from one of the large supermarket chains and I think that would give much better value and be more resilient for the rough-and-tumble play that is obviously going to be done. Other fancy dress clothes I have for my kids last years and endless chasing round the garden..... not sure this one's going to last more than a few days.
on 2 October 2013
I would have given 5 stars, except it took about 4 weeks to arrive. It does have a long delivery window and this is because it's coming from China so don't expect it in a hurry like other Amazon orders. Otherwise it's great. Probably a bit smaller than expected so order bigger, the 5-6 fit 4 yr old perfectly.
on 19 February 2013
I ordered this for my son's 6th birthday, and was careful to check sizing, as he is tall for his age, but very slim. On one page it is listed as 3-4 (small), 5-6 (medium) and 7-8 (large). I clicked on 7-8, but then found on the final order confirmation page that it came up as large, but aged 9-10. I went back and changed my order to medium, assuming this would, in reality, be 7-8. No such luck. We had a 5-6 delivered the day of the birthday, so of course he wanted to wear it. It will last a couple of months, if that. DO NOT be fooled, order the largest if you need it for anyone over 6. (My son is 4 ft 2/125cm)