on 10 June 2017
Very nice
on 25 February 2013
Bought for our grandson for his 6th birthday, he loved it, good fit and the material is ok for childs dress up.
on 5 May 2012
Went to Toys R Us to buy a Spiderman costume for my nephews birthday present. He is 3 year old and crazy for Spiderman!
Not for the first time, Toys R Us were not able to satisfy my requirements.....wrong size, don't stock it, etc etc.
Got home and logged onto Amazon.co.uk and found the exact same brand of suit, in the right size for over 30% less than it was (had it been available!) at Toys R Us.
Ordered it online with FREE delivery....goods arrived two days later. One happy child on his third birthday.
on 11 January 2013
My 3 year old son loves this outfit.
Only downside is that it doesn't fit very well in the nose / eyes area so he is constantly trying to rearrange it.
on 9 January 2013
My son loves everything Spiderman although he has only ever seen the old 60s cartoon. Needles to say, he loves this costume. The quality isn't to bad
on 31 January 2013
My son who loves dressing up absolutely loves this costume and when he got it for Christmas he was in it pretty much 24/7. I like the material and the colours are lovely, but I've given it 4 stars because the mask has not been thought through properly. My son's head got very sweaty very quickly as the mask envelopes the whole head and he kept poking and fiddling with the little holes that are there for the nose all the time because, I guess, he could not get enough air - the fabric is solid over the mouth area. In the end we bought a solid (plastic) mask that has lots of holes for breathing through the mouth and has only straps to go round the back of his head.
on 21 April 2012
My four year old Granddaughter wanted this outfit to wear at her Grandfathers sixtieth birthday party! She was absolutely delighted with it and my daughter had trouble getting her to take it off. Well worth the money!!
on 25 November 2012
I bought for a friends little boy, who absolute loved it, order the 5 - 6 size was slightly concerned as
it was for his 5th birthday but it fitted him ok as he is quite a tall boy for his age.
on 6 November 2012
My nephew really loved this costume. He thinks he is Spider-Man at the best of times. Wish I had got him the muscle one though.
on 22 October 2013
Firstly let me say I'm impressed with the speed of dispatch from the seller, so I'm grateful for that.
But I'm VERY concerned about the quality of the item, and how long it's likely to last a three year old. The fabric is very thin and see-through and mask looks like it will be a disaster. The stitching was left unfinished in many places and I had to go round snipping off all the loose ends.
You'll pay twice the price for a much better made, thicker one (i.e. "muscle one") from one of the large supermarket chains and I think that would give much better value and be more resilient for the rough-and-tumble play that is obviously going to be done. Other fancy dress clothes I have for my kids last years and endless chasing round the garden..... not sure this one's going to last more than a few days.