on 28 September 2015
Wow, what a great CD. Love TSOP and these extended mixes are amazing. Just love the extended mix of Lou Rawls You'll never find - that piano, that riff, that voice - amazing.
Also love Year of Decision, The Love I lost, I love music, Don't leave me this way, My love don't come easy, This is real music that triggers memories and wow these Tom Moulton mixes are amazing. I love this box set.
When is Tom Moulton going to release the extended version of Grace Jones Victim - the song that that Candi Staton made famous. Thisis an amazing mix. Hooked on Tom Moulton at the momment.
on 23 August 2017
Brilliant 4 X CD Set . Tom Moulton is the master of the extended 12" mixes !
One person found this helpful
on 9 July 2016
Always loved the Philly sound and with the remixes it was hard to say no too. Great tracks, great artist what else can I say
on 25 October 2015
I am really getting into PIR! Yes, decades later but after the brilliant 20 cd box set I had to have more. Brilliant collection.
on 16 June 2015
Absolutely fantastic - buy it, leave it on constantly, and have a better life!
on 18 April 2016
great album
on 24 August 2017
Four very good cd's excellent for playing in the car on long journeys.
on 28 December 2015
Very good c/ d
on 31 August 2015
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 10 June 2015