on 8 August 2014
I LOVE western and especially cowboy romance books which is where I found this and I almost always finish a book that I've started. But after a good few start-stops I gave up with this book. It was very slow going in the beginning and whereas I will usually persevere, something just really put me off this book. Maybe it was that the characters are just so different that you can tell they'd never get together. I happily read other books where chalk and cheese make a happy ever after but I just couldn't see it in this book and gave up after a few chapters. I'm afraid to say that this is one of under 10 books in the many hundreds I've read that I never finished.
on 2 March 2014
Funny romantic story with so many twist. About two people coming from different walks of life and how they manage to overcome their differences to make it work, despite all the opposition they encounter.
on 19 December 2016
Ok
on 21 April 2014
A pleasant book to while away a few hours. Well rounded characters and very few typos, which makes a change for a free download.
on 9 March 2014
Loved the story and the characters, which for someone who doesn't like historical novels is quite an achievement. Will certainly be looking for more of Sylvia' s books
on 9 March 2014
I really enjoyed the story and the characters were well developed. It was a shame that there were quite a few typos and wrong words were used but overall it didn't affect my enjoyment of a really good romance.
on 6 February 2013
a good read set in 1800s oregon wagon trail ,rachel and wade are very good characters,a well written book from sylvia mcdaniel.
on 20 June 2015
Rubbish
on 6 May 2014
I enjoyed this book as it was a straight forward simple romantic story with a strong man and a woman who didn't realise she needed a man.
on 2 March 2014
Brilliant, lovely story. determined woman and hot guy. Everything a romantic story should have. Could read this over and over again.