on 23 May 2013
These glasses were exactly as described. Unlike some bought on the net which did not have lenses, these had clear lenses as stated, which I wanted. The price I paid was lower than currently quoted. Not sure if I would have paid as much as £3+ each as I needed several, but at £2.72 they were just fine.
on 9 May 2013
Shipping and arrival time was very good. The glasses though came with the serial number printed on one of the lenses which will not come off leaving them unwearable
on 8 April 2016
Great for the 11 year old daughter who wanted to keep up with fashion. Arrived quickly.. Plastic lenses, but not flimsy. Look pretty good, no rough edges.

Update: this is the original review for the first pair i purchased; less than 3 months later (after they were worn 3 or 4 times, we're getting a second pair, as the first pair broke - now i don't know if it was my daughters neglect, but she has never broken a pair of sunglasses in her life!

Still, you get what you pay for, she loved the style, so we ordered a second pair from the same company - the lenses are slightly different - they seem to have a "tint" though this is more of an "oily reflection" as if the plastic is poorly manufactured - but hey - don't expect much for your money. Worth more in style than cash.
on 17 October 2013
My glasses came yesterday, earlier than I thought and it was so beautiful. Very chique and the precision on the lenses were very clear and nice. I would recommend to anybody who doesn't wear glasses but want that nerd look! Worth the money!!
on 23 March 2014
Great buy and very fast delivery. My only comment would be that they can rub behind the ears if you have a bigger head!! But, gently bend the arms to make them slightly bigger, they are tough and will withstand it, unless you're known for your heavy hand! Look good on and you wouldn't know they weren't prescription glasses!
on 27 July 2016
Wearing this, have made people treat me nicely. Seriously, my GP, professors and even banks and lawyers became different overnight. I cant believe this, I will keep this close to me for times when I need respect and/or sympathy.
on 15 January 2016
Not great quality at all. The plastic lenses fell out of the frames straight away, and there was scratches all over the nose bridge. I got an email from them saying they would send me another pair, but needed for tonight. Price was cheap but you can prob get better quality from poundland.
on 23 February 2016
Ordered yesterday arrived today. Just as described perfect for my DD to go as Geek Girl for world book day. One thing I would say, there wasn't much protection around them. They arrived intact but if the postman isn't careful they could be damaged easily in the post. Excellent overall for the price
on 21 February 2016
Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. They were incredibly good value. Needed for a school play and they fitted the role brilliantly. My child looked very cute with it on. May never be used again but as mentioned they were so cheap....
on 2 December 2015
Although bought as part of a fancy dress attempt for a forthcoming Christmas party, my kids haven't left them alone since they arrived. My eldest daughter even calls them her "reading glasses" and is convinced that they help her read and insists on wearing them to do so... she's now asking for a case to keep them in. Fantastic value for money :-)