on 1 July 2010
I would absolutely recommend this small book.
From the minute I opened it I was totally absorbed.
There is just the right amount of detail, and plenty references to follow up if you want to dig deeper.

The picture on the cover, which is a reproduction of the actual original to which I found myself constantly referring, is good enough for use with the book.

I just couldn't wait to source a bigger version of the picture, which I found, also through Amazon. (Agniart Web Shop)

I will use it on my next reading of the book, and this will save me always having to turn back to the cover.
on 30 December 2010
I was drawn to read this book after being told that following the same operation on her eye as I had, this icon took her into deeper prayer.I was unable to pray.
The book really drew me "into" the icon, explained it to me, and showed me how my own prayer could be deepened.
A truly great little book. Thank you Ann.
on 4 October 2011
This outstanding book is born of prayer and deep spiritual insights. I dipped into it in short snatches as I needed to reflect on what it was saying; but nor could I put it down for long. Short in length, and very reasonable in price, it is nevertheless a treasure store of wealth. It is suitable for individual reading or as a launch pad for group discussion in the way in which it is set out. I plan to buy more copies to give to friends
on 1 January 2011
This little book introduced me to a thought provoking icon and gave a truly delightful experience. It gives a new aspect on Christianity, is easy to read and certainly expands the mind.
on 8 February 2011
Did not know what to expect but once I started reading it, it was difficult to put down. Now want to actually obtain Rublev's Icon of the Trinity.
on 16 July 2015
Helpful in trying to understand the Trinity. Certainly glad I purchased this book, good to dip into. Also bought copies for friends who I thought might find it useful.
on 12 March 2013
Simply and beautifully written information about the why and how of iconography; profound truths expressed and explored in Rublev's Trinity icon.
on 10 January 2013
I found the language in parts difficult to understand but a few things did help me with my assignment. Will keep reading bits.
on 26 May 2016
Enjoyed this little book. Well worth reading for anyone interested in iconography.
on 16 September 2014
If you are interested in Icons this is a nice little book.