Customer reviews

300g Undyed Raffia Bundle - Natural in bag for Gift Wrapping
Size: 300g|Colour: Natural|Change

on 16 October 2016
It was a bit weird that the raffia came in strips instead if in a big ball but in retrospect I assume that it was a lot more manageable this way for the customer, so that's fair. It's just that the strips weren't all evenly cut, and if I wanted a longer strip than the pre-cut one, it's impossible. Either way, it's great value for money and it did the job (I used it to make a grass hula skirt to line a table) which is great
on 12 May 2016
Good quality. Well secured to make it easy to pull out the strands needed, just don't let any cats near it. Mine had a ball lol
on 10 August 2017
Hahaha - I didn't know what 300g would look like - I thought it would be a little wound up bundle but came in 3 giant bags haha - I can make hundreds and hundreds of poppets and dollys with it or use as ties for presents and flowers with / to stuff present bags for decoration :)
on 9 September 2017
Really great, got 300g packet and it was a lot!

The quality is amazing too, used to make a 'tiki god' costume, so looks much more authentic than strips of brown paper that's been part way through a shredder that most tiki grass skirts etc are.
on 14 February 2017
This was exactly what I wanted. I am decorating jars for posies and wanted a rough non-standard wrap for them so absolutely perfect for the rustic look I was after. I was also very pleasantly surprised how much raffia makes 300g. A very good buy.
on 5 November 2014
I have received two orders of raffia - for thatching a new Christmas crib for our Church. Don't ask! It comes of being retired and handy.
The product is very much better value for money than I could find in our local craft/garden shops. In fact I ordered more than I eventually needed, but it doesn't matter: I'll keep the extra for the inevitable repairs which will be needed in future years.
It was delivered with amazing rapidity which, while not in this case vital, was comforting and enable progress at the best possible speed.
I thoroughly recommend both the product and the service I received.
on 3 July 2016
This bundle is massive! Comes in long strands too and was perfect for decorating a wedding cake I made. Really nice quality stuff too, lots of different thicknesses giving it a wonderful natural feel.
on 9 November 2015
Just what it said it was. Random lengths and thicknesses gave natural look to craft project which is what it was primarily for. What is left is ideal for tying up plants, etc. - nice natural look, rather than plastic ties, etc.
on 27 September 2017
plenty in one bunble to tie 15 large bows on bunches of dried flowers for wedding. Hard to untangle, but I guess that comes with the natural product that it is. Came promptly and packed fine
on 29 December 2015
Was hoping it would be tied in bundles as previously received but not this time, takes time to separate, but worth it once done