on 3 December 2013
brought 2 of these one for my other half and one for our son. other half is an f1 fan and follows hamilton so i thought great, and for the price you wouldnt say no.. i later found out hamilton had gone to mercedes lol.
on 21 February 2013
This hat is a wonderful present to someone that is a fan of Vodafone McLaren Mercedes and Lewis Hamilton. It arrived in good timing, the postage was a bit steep, but the cost and quality is very good.
on 21 September 2013
the 2012 lewis Mercedes cap was delivered within two days and at the low price I paid, was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this cap. well made and fitted very well and looks a genuine buy. would highly recommend this cap to anyone.
on 30 September 2013
I think this Hat is Superb, Lewis Hamilton is one of my favourite F1 Drivers and I want to support him as much as I can, This Cap allows me to do just that. It's a must have for all Lewis Hamilton And Mclaren Fans like me.
on 4 June 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for my grandson. He "lives" in it, and at times I swear that it is "tattooed" on his head !! Brilliant choice.
on 12 September 2013
Delivered today great hat great price Great service. Would recommend to friends and family. Keep up the good work.Happy camper .
on 6 August 2013
Great product and delivered fast, easily the best gift that I could have bought the Fan it was destined for and they loved it!
on 27 November 2013
this hat fits my wife's head looks good and protects her eyes from the sun a bit hard to make larger though
on 7 January 2013
Bought this for a pressie for my fiance. He's F1 mad. He loves it and wears it with his McLaren top.
on 16 September 2014