Size: 28oz / 820ml|Colour: black/green|Change

on 3 February 2014
Who would have thought a shaker bottle could change my life?!
I had a crappy one for ages and I used to wrestle with the darn lid that didn't fit properly, every day. Some days it would pretend to be sealed but then spit protein shake all over me during shaking...just for laughs.
I can't believe how good this shaker bottle is (or that I'm actually raving about a plastic bottle...lol) but it really is a world of difference. This one feels really strong and well constructed, but very light in the hand. It's super easy to screw and unscrew due to larger 'teeth' at the mouth of the bottle, and rubber grips on both pieces. It's also super easy to wash out as the mouth is so wide you can fit your hand inside to get at it with the sponge. So simple, and it makes you wonder why they're not all designed this way. I'm going to buy another in the smaller size.
A note on size: the large size really is large. Larger than I need to make a 250ml drink with 2 scoops of whey... is it's for use by one person (ie. you're using it to make 1 drink at a time) the small size would probably be best for most people.
on 4 March 2013
Does a great job, who knew such a simple device could make even the most difficult to mix things into a smoothie! I use it for protein shakes and even add peanut butter or sliced banana sometimes and it really pulverises it! Great investment. Also, doesn't look like a sports drink mixer which is good for me cause I like to keep my protein powder usage on the down low.
on 22 January 2015
I use this for a raw meal shake and the ball is the reason I bought it. It gets through the clumps in my shake and ensures a good mix before drinking. The size is sufficient for my needs. The bottle has grippy textured section which makes it slightly nicer to hold.

The lid is quite firm and you have to be careful to make sure its closed properly or it will flip open spewing its contents everywhere.
on 26 March 2013
Searched endlessly for a replacement for my last shaker and finally decided on this bad boy.

No regrets about my choice as it rectified all the previous shortcomings of my last shaker. The blenderball easily mixes my protein shake better than the mesh tray concept. The rubber grip along the neck of the bottle makes it easy to shake it. They even fixed the problem of the lid rubbing against my nose as I was drinking by adding a lid that goes further back than usual. I've seen a few people (that probably don't lift) complaining about the stiffness of the lid but these are probably the same people that would be first to moan if the shaker was lose. I can't stress enough how easy this is to clean compared to other shakers. It even has a smell resistant material and smells brand new after every wash.

Conclusively, this is the best shaker (from personal experience) and the best part of it is it doesn't even look like a shaker, meaning I can drink my protein inconspicuously. FYI blame the missing star on the delivery guy that "couldn't find my address".
on 5 January 2015
I hate individuals who rub protein in peoples faces. You workout? Who cares! I like being discreet about protein consumption so this bottle was perfect. It has measures on the side so you get a nice balance. The ball inside is perfect. I like how there is a snapcap which means so leaks and there is also a finger hole in the lid to carry it. Love the colours very vibrant and some of my friends have even bought as a water bottle they liked it so much
on 1 March 2015
The colour chosen was too dark to see unless there's a light source directly above it. Why is this important? Well the bottle has fill marks running down the side, and you'd typically want to use this to measure out accurately every time. It's still the best shaker out there.
on 15 October 2014
Love this item to bits. Unbeatable. Yes the lid is very tight but that is to prevent leakage I guess. I use mine for my blended fruits. I take it to work. It doesn't leak at all. And the great news is that you can actually remove the whole top and use like cup. Isn't that marvellous? Go get yours before it runs out.
This edit today 10th March 2016 is for the longer version of this product which is the one erroneously advertised as 820mls. I don't understand why the seller would advertise this item as 820mls when it is in fact 760mls? Or 26oz. It's not 28oz like it says. This is a false representation. I bought this item because I thought it was 820mls but it clearly isn’t. It's not fair on the other sellers who have marked theirs as 760mls. For this reason I will knock off two points. This is fraud. As for the item being great, I have no doubts it will be great cos I've owned the 500mls version, two of it, pink and purple since 2014 I think and they've been great. They don't leak. But I needed a 1litre. Found one but also decided to buy an 820mls one just to realise on arrival it wasn't 820mls.
on 21 March 2016
Smashing bottle for post workout shakes. Just the right size to throw in a gym bag without taking up much space. Rubber grip enables firm handling and the coil mixes up the powder perfectly if you shake the bottle horizontally. With it being BPA free I can use this bottle for a lot longer than most other shakers without the worry of chemical leakages.
on 12 April 2016
compared to you "plain-jane" shakers with mixing ball, I like the shape and rubber grip (useful when shaking hard) and the lid closes super tight (again useful for those vigorous shakes). I mostly rinse it straight after use but the few times I've put it in the dishwasher it has held up quite well.
Great buy at this price
on 10 August 2014
Very good shaker. The metal ball is a lot better than the mesh used in different shakers.
Please mind that the closing bit has to be pressed quite hard till it "clicks". If that is not done, the bottle will leak.