Size: UK Size 12/M (36" - 37")|Colour: Black DD-C/Bianco-C|Change
Price:£29.99

on 5 July 2014
Previous reviewer is right - the sizing on the listing isn't UK. In fact I'm not sure what it is. I ordered a size 34 and actually got a UK size 30". I expected it to be way too small (I usually wear a 32 or 34 inch) but the costume fits brilliantly. Feels just like a 34 inch so I'm not sure whether the sizing is incorrectly labelled.

The colour is gorgeous (I bought purple). Not the shade of purple in the photo - more of a deep magenta type of colour. So all in all, the sizing is weird but it fits and the costume is a lovely colour and I'm happy with it.
on 5 March 2014
This is a nice costume however the sizing is german not UK so unfortunately the "40" size I ordered which is the UK size I take for this item was in fact a UK "36" so I have had to return it. The web site does not make this clear about the sizing.
on 29 September 2014
Too thin and no lining. Sent mine back. Didnt try it on as i knew by touching the material that it would be too thin.