on 13 December 2013
I really enjoyed the first one, the second one was quite good but I think they should have stopped at two. Its not bad, but could have been a lot better
on 25 June 2013
Funny, sad, romantic... yes my kind of book.. I like happy endings lol !
Loved the angle of the story, so different.
would highly recommend it.
good writing.
on 28 May 2013
Honestly I could so be mcmaster the disaster I totally get Josie. I have really enjoyed this series its such a fun read. Its also laugh out loud and you really are routing for everything to go well. I would happily read another book maybe with Josie pregnant I can imagine there could be some really funny pregnancy stories added to diary.
on 20 March 2013
This is the last book in this trilogy and the best. it's chick lit at its best. you have to read it if you read the first 2. It's funny and hard to put down once you start reading. I won't spoil the ending but it,'ll make you happy!
on 10 May 2014
I absolutely loved all three books, would massively recommend them to anyone.
Just wish there was a fourth to see what married life was like for them. All in all my favourite book series, had me laughing and crying.
on 23 January 2014
Final part of the trilogy which was an easy read, enjoyable. Main characters are very likeable. We all know someone who is nice but seem to go from one disaster to another but come out the other end in a good place.
on 15 June 2013
After reading book one and two of this trilogy I couldn't wait to find out what happened next and I wasn't disappointed loved them. Light hearted and good laugh, I will be looking more books from this author
on 14 October 2013
McMaster the disaster is a fantastic story, loved all three of the books in this series, and they are all brilliant, didn't want it to end. Will look for this author again.
on 29 September 2013
I loved all of them they are amazing and I wish there were more in the series but their a book I'll be reading over and over again. Absolutely loved them.. :) <3
on 6 April 2013
Easy reading. Most enjoyable. If you are going on holiday this trilogy of books is a must. As soon as you have read one you want to start the next one