Customer reviews

Price:£249.00+ Free shipping

on 19 August 2015
Solid and robust looking piece of kit! Built on my own with no issues. I have previously had a cheaper Gorilla Sports, weights bench and it broke after very little time. This one is definitive proof that you get what you pay for. Would highly recommend for a home gym. As it doesn't take up that much room either.

Swole nation, here we come haha

Oh and it arrived within 24hours of placing the order.
on 30 October 2014
Got this for a home gym in my garage as I wanted to use olympic weights but didn't have space for a power cage. This fits the bill, it's heavy nice and solid and the bench and rack are desperate so you can use the for different exercises. The only thing to point out is it is still quit wide so check your measurements also the attachments for the bench tend to get in the way so I have taken them.off. finally make you.you have help to get the box.in after it is delivered, its very heavy.
on 1 August 2012
I use this in my home gym. I've never seen such a decent bench in anyones home before. I was looking for something to improve my squats on, as well as use for bench press. This is a top product. The squat aspect of it is very safe and easy to use, and didn't take all that long to construct with only myself involved. Manual recommends two persons, but took me about an hour maximum to construct the whole thing. I've been using it for a couple of months now and it's really excellent. Also purchased this with an olympic 'marcy' weight set, which I'm now squatting with ease.
33 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 July 2016
This bench is a must buy.
It's the best bench I've used outside of a gym, very solid and heavy bit of equipment, but also very comfortable to lay on.
I'd previously opted for the cheaper version trying to save money only to end up replacing it down the road, you really do get what you pay for
This is a top bench 👌🏻
on 4 September 2014
Very sturdy set, feels very secure when using, great quality for price, very easy to make, with the r right tools at hand its a 45 min job.
on 28 September 2016
Good solid bench and barbell stand the only problem I have is the preacher pad is really loose and wobbles a lot hence the low stars.
on 17 August 2013
This bench is strong and sturdy and is fine for benchpressing up to 100kg and squating up to 140kg. There is some movement on the preacher curl but again this is sufficient. Well worth the money for home gym use
on 24 August 2015
Excellent tool for building muscle in any home gym. Very sturdy, highly recommend.
on 7 December 2016
Good bench. Easy to assemble.