Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£11.09

on 21 March 2012
Being a senior citizen I remember all of these songs from their original release date.
I have to say they are as good to hear now as they were all those years ago.
An exceptionally good choice of tracks and a delight to listen to. Highly recommended.
on 9 March 2012
This collection takes the best of the girl groups around in the 60s and features their best tracks. Well worth the money spent on it if you were around it can take you back, if you're too young to remember the 60s then this gives an idea of the music available to us who were around when it was issued. Not that I remember too much of the 60s cos I was there....
on 23 June 2012
Yes, get this if you are interested in 60's music . A good choice of hits, mostly in Top 5.
Good value for money too, even if you download it as MP3's.
I like many of the 'revamped' and re-released recordings far better than the stilted 2010's offerings of nowadays.
I rate these 3 CD's 5* and as some of the best compo's I've come across; there again, I am biassed being a sixties kid myself!!
Enjoy
on 31 January 2012
This is a fab album, loads of brilliant tracks for £7.49 - you can't go wrong !!. Highly recommended, especially if you like 60's music.
on 23 February 2014
This is a very good compilation of girl groups and singers, mainly from the sixties. Most of the tracks are excellent with only a few that are not. I am not familiar with some of the artists, but that may be because they are the original USA versions of the songs.
Overall I am very satisfied with the album and look forward to buying volume 2.
on 9 August 2014
Excellent seller, super fast delivery. Highly recommended.A++++++++
on 25 October 2015
ok
on 4 March 2012
Total rubbish, wish i never spent money getting this. There is better albums out that are much better than this.