on 31 January 2013
Shaped to hold bigger items like blush compacts...as well as other bits and pieces. Thick tapestry, very well made. Am going to purchase more things from this range.
on 22 January 2013
This bag is great size ,shape and quality are all just right. Arrived very quickly good service would certainly recommend.
on 17 February 2013
I am very pleased with this cosmetic bag. It's a good size for my make-up. The colours are very nice. Quick delivery. I am very pleased.
on 29 September 2013
I really needed a new makeup bag as my old one was falling apart, and this one is lovely. It's the perfect size for all my makeup, and big enough that I can fit a little perfume bottle, wipes etc. in if I'm going away for the weekend. The pattern is gorgeous too!
on 19 July 2013
This was dispatched promptly. I am very pleased with my purchase.It is a good size yet not too large for the average size handbag. Most of all the design is really delightful and it appears to be robust in fabric and construction.
on 16 July 2013
Very pretty and it matches the handbag I bought in the same design.
Practical too. Just the right size for my needs.
on 11 September 2014
This product arrived very quickly and is exactly what I expected. A medium sized, pretty pouch which fits easily into all my handbags and carries all the makeup I take around with me - lippie, blotting papers, nail scissors, nailfile, pressed powder and comb. I enjoy using it because it's such a lovely print! Sturdy, too, so won't wear out quickly. Would definitely buy again.
on 3 September 2014
This arrived promptly in appropriate packaging. It is very pretty and appears robust. It holds quite a lot of cosmetics. I am pleased with it. They sell handbags etc in the same fabric. Good buy.
on 10 November 2014
Bought this to keep safe all my little little things so they don't get lost in my bag for college//sixth form. The zip is strong which is good and I love the pattern. Good price for it too
on 14 December 2013
Nice little make up bag - could be used for an evening one as well - good quality.

Thank you.