on 13 July 2015
Really nice cover, looks classic. Its is easy to hold to read, and holds the reader very well. The black interior makes it very easy on the eyes when reading. Lovely case, I recommend it. Great service as well.
on 13 July 2012
This is the third Cover-up case for a Sony Reader we have purchased. Not because the other 2 are faulty, but because we have tried the other manufacturers and find the Cover-Up is the best. Even the more expensive Sony cover does not compare with the Cover-Up (it went back and we ordered the Cover-Up). The reason we bought 3, is because we have 3 Sony ereaders all with Cover-Up covers, colour coded, of course.
on 2 July 2012
I had tried to buy a real leather cover for my Sony Ebook reader for a while and had bought 3 covers that were supposed to be real leather all I got was plastic ones and had to send them all back and was begining to think I would never find one. Contacted these people and they assured me theirs wes Real leather. I bought one and it is Real leather not like the other junk. Well made and a good fit Thank You!

on 24 October 2013
This is a great product. Sturdy yet attractive. Closes fully, ensuring your eReader is safe from knocks and falls. All function buttons and keys remain fully accessible with the cover on. I would happily buy another when I update to a new eReader and recommend this cover.
on 13 July 2012
I was disappointed that the Sony PRS T1 did not come with a case, however this one was far superior to any that they have supplied for other models. It fits the reader perfectly and provides good protection whilst looking stylish. Great!!!
on 9 May 2013
I ordered this when I found the cover I bought for my old Sony Reader was too deep so the new reader tended to fall out (the T1/T2 is much shallower). I would have liked one identical to my old one but couldn't identify the maker. This is good value (real leather) & quite smart on the outside but not quite so practical. Once the reader is in neatly, you'll want to leave it in as it is a bit fiddly getting it in. I like to turn the front cover under while reading. I then use the magnetic catch to hold it this way. It's OK but the catch is a bit weak so very easily comes undone.
on 24 August 2012
I have sent away for other covers from different companies only to have sent them back as not fit for purpose or quality or misrepresenting them as leather.
I bought 1 red and 1 purple Sony PRS-T1 Cover from Cover-up and I am really pleased with the quality. They fit both readers like a glove and have an elastic tab to hold the pen. There are pockets to hold memory cards etc. and to top everything off The covers are strong real leather no cheap imitations here. I would recommend these covers to anyone. You only really get what you pay for as they say.
on 30 July 2012
It's sturdy and leathery and creaks nicely. You can prop up your ereader with it. It has pockets for your quick start instructions, your pointer, your micro SD and the micro SD adapter for your PC.

This cover up is worth getting, especially if you know you're going to keep your Sony ereader. I had a moment when I nearly returned the ereader, because I found the range of books in Reader Store so rubbish. Then I found a rich source elsewhere. The marriage is now going nicely.
on 19 October 2012
Having finally ventured into the ereader world, I wanted a decent leather cover for my new Sony. The Cover-Up seemed to fit the bill, unlike most of the others which claimed to be leather but in the finer detail turned out to be PU "leather". I haven't been disappointed with the Cover-Up at all. It's solidly made, well stitched, fits my Sony PRS-T2 perfectly, and is a lovely colour, too.
on 20 August 2012
The cover looks good, fits well and gives good protection to the reader. I also like that it has a place for the pointer.

My case actually had a cosmetic imperfection, but the Cover-Up team gladly sent me a replacement. I am therefore completely satisfied.

See one answered question