Format: DVD|Change

on 15 February 2013
Long time fan of Ab Fab and to see more of a return to form after the last series was a pleasant surprise. The extras are hit and miss, but the main 3 shows are great fun with, as usual, Joanna Lumley stealing every single scene.

Great value too at just over £7!
on 24 May 2013
Like great bands, this show does not get stale with age.
Great writing brings rib-cracking laughter.
I only wish I could afford one of those self-filling fridges of Bollinger/Veuve Cliquot for my wife and I.
on 15 November 2015
Ab Fab has weathered better than a lot of 90s sitcoms and the 20th anniversary specials are just as funny and topical as ever. 4 stars only for the lack of features as is typical in BBC DVD releases.
on 6 June 2013
I'm working my way through this and the whole series (purchased recently) and it is brilliant, so funny, very clever for it's time and well worth watching. Highly recommended - good comedy but realistic and enjoyable.
on 2 April 2013
It's great to catch with this fashion family over the years. I've grown older with Edi and Patsy, but they've lost none of their bite. Patsy is still cooler than Edi, the poor thing better dressed but more desperate than ever to below to the A listers.
on 28 December 2015
Has not lost anything from the original series. If you were a fan I recommend this series. Great to see the original cast.
on 20 October 2012
Strangely the only one to have grown up in any way is Saffy, no surprises I guess. It's good to see the old gang back in the old place - still made me laugh, it's a great set to watch. Not enough episodes!!!
on 30 December 2014
How is it they have aged and I haven't...oh yes I have cataracts.
on 23 May 2015
pure class never ends still as funny as when ABFAB started
on 13 January 2016
Great buy and pleased with delivery service