on 13 November 2012
I havent played this for a while, and when I did play it, I only borrowed the games. So I decided to grab this bargain and I am so glad that I did. People moan about repetitiveness and it being boring, but people dont seem to understand that when these games came out, they were amazing, something different, new and most of all the story line.

Grab this bargain and enjoy playing the game from the start again! Because thats exactly what I am doing.
on 31 May 2012
Firstly I must say when I saw this product, I knew I had to get it at such a cheap price as well! £12 for the 2 is such a great deal I would have expected this item to have cost around £30. Having just got this item in one day (Prime) this item didn't disappoint.

Firstly, I have completed brotherhood and revelations before 1&2 but that doesn't really matter though- I love the game series and can't wait for Assassin's Creed 3!

People whom are often critical about AC1 often would have played AC2/ACB/ACR after AC1. They say it is rather boring and repetitive. Well in all fairness, this game (Assassins Creed) is about killing people and stuff each memory/sequence so what else would you expect? Yes drama and any other aspect you want but that doesn't really matter.

Having played all four games I think it is between AC2 and ACR as even though ACR isn't the product I am reviewing about, it is still part of the game series.

Even though I have played AC2-ACR after AC1 I still find AC1 different and interesting. You can tell that Ubisoft have made the effort to improve each game.

I decided to play AC1 first before trying to finish AC2 (my other game got scratched..)
I gotta say the beginning bit got a bit boring with all this Desmond business which took me a long time to figure out what his involvement was in the Assassins Creed series. But the problem (only) is that when trying to kill soldiers or whoever you cant counter attack which Im used to when playing ACR. I know its just a matter of a fact that I have to get used to the controls but thats the problem with Ubisoft when they make new Assassin Creed games- they change the controls and it can get a bit confusing (e.g. the controls are MUCH different in Revelations than Brotherhood)
But im not going to let the different controls defeat me.
Each storyline in the different AC games are unique and different and playing AC1 after Revelations especially helped me understand the story of Altair and Maysaf etc.

You may also want too know about AC2 as I talked a lot about AC1. AC2 is just basically another new character (Ezio Altidore)and you get the same character in Brotherhood and Revelations and you continue his story.

And also- Ubisoft in every single game have made 100% effort in the graphics- it is simply mind blowing! You can see the landmarks in the far distance especially if you connect the xbox with a HDMI cable

Too conclude, both games in this product are amazing and so are the other 2 I highly recommend buying all four products under the Recommended thing for £38? or something.
on 30 April 2012
While I prefer Assassins creed 2, both games have a lot going for them. They have a thrilling story (can get a bit complex at points) and a two worlds to play about in. Basically, with these two games your getting your moneys worth.
on 12 September 2014
My son loved it, and so did I as it was real value for money!!! Would highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!
on 23 January 2014
The double pack is a good deal if you like to play both of them.
Everything is fine except the AC1 does not support subtitle.
on 2 October 2013
Assassins creed 1 is just awesome. Some people say its a bit repetitive, and I kind of agree with that, but still is an amazing videogame with an unforeseen feeling of freedom.

Assissins creed 2 lacks a bit of innovation. And the ending feels like the result of a "weedeed" brainstorming. Good but not as brilliant as the first.
on 30 December 2015
I'm very satisfied with my purchase, the games were sealed up the only problem was the disc holder was damaged (probably a fault when the game was made and packaged), both games work well and were well worth the money.
on 16 August 2015
Great value for these 2 classic titles from a great franchise. Yes AC3 and 4 are better, of course they are, but these early titles don't disappoint even if you're playing them after the later ones.
on 2 January 2014
Brilliant games and great storyline for both, however if you are looking for a short game this is not for you as they are extensive games and they take quite a long time to complete
on 11 October 2013
This will keep me busy, if only it could stop me getting mad when i cant do a bit. I recently discovered assassins creed and this was great value