on 10 January 2015
Can't argue for the price. Item arrived as chosen (red seat) and my four year old likes it - especially the fold out cup storage - one for his cup and another for his dinosaurs - result!

Lightweight and doddle to fit / swap between cars

Downsides - padding for the seat is fairly basic (no complaints from the little one yet though - but maybe not ideal for longer journeys - time will tell)
The arm rests only extend a short distance - not enough to really support the arms of even a small child so a bit token - still for £18 you have to be realistic.
on 14 May 2017
I bought this for my daughter. It's a sturdy booster seat and the cup holders are a great addition. The design fits in all cars that I've used and the princess style went down well with my daughter. I would recommend this as a second car seat or for older children.
on 19 May 2014
Bought for our grandaughter to use in our car on short trips to and from swimming lessons and days out with granny and grandad . well padded and with little arm rests makes it more comfy some don't come with them so that was one reason I bought this along with the little cup and snack holders she's going to love it .The price is another reason I bought it I searched many other sellers and are between 20-25 pounds so at. £16.00 .with free delivery I got it cheap .
One person found this helpful
on 1 January 2012
This is an excellent booster seat, it feels very sturdy, yet it seem confortable my son was complaining about his last seat not been comfortable. This cars design is a hit with my son too. The cup holders on the side are a handy addition too. It is easy to fit into my car and is light weight for moving it around.
11 people found this helpful
on 5 September 2014
Good looking and solidly made car seat, the cushion is removable for washing which is a plus, the armrests are adjustable with two heights available, my 6 yr old nephew who is average size has them on the highest setting ..... My 6yr old nephews review: nice and comfy the cup holders are amazing! I can fit my cars in them & money & sweets & my socks!
on 24 June 2016
I havd had this for a while, but it still looks the same. Sturdy, and I just take off the princess padding and pop it in the wash, and it pops out looking brand new. Comfortable too and light to carry around. Handy drinks holder compartment too.
on 16 May 2016
on 26 January 2013
Although I can't sit in it because I'm not a child I can tell by squashing my hand on the seat that it is very comfortable, there is a lot of cushioning, great support and is the most comfy feeling one iv seen, it's not hard on their bums and the design is so sweet. There are two little cup holders that pull out on the sides which are also very handy on a long journey. Very easy to put in car.
on 14 November 2016
My daughter says this is comfortable. Has the attachment for the back and the drinks holders are very useful. Nice wide seat aswell.
on 20 March 2013
Bought this for my 'Mickey obsessed son', he loves it. Price was good and am very pleased with product. Very solid and has a removeable slightly padded seat cover. Cup holders will definately come in handy. There are some cheaper boosters out there, but you can't go wrong with Graco, would recommend to anyone.