on 4 August 2015
I have been a Christian for nearly 30 years now & this book has gelped me understand God, his character & nature like no other.
on 30 August 2014
The Lord reigns even in lifes worst moments,
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, dont lean on your our understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Prov 3 v 5-6
on 10 September 2015
A tough read but very worthwhile. Not for a quick browse as it is extremely challenging.
2 people found this helpful
on 18 April 2015
It meets more than my expectations. I highly recommend it. It can positively change the way people live and enjoy life here on earth.
on 21 July 2017
Great book! I'm particularly enjoying the audio version. It was downloaded easily and was accessible straight away. Fantastic.
on 7 June 2013
Arrived in good time, book I will want to keep, well worth reading, was recommended by a friend, that's all there is to say
on 25 June 2015
Well worth the read
on 22 October 2015
I love it and I want to buy another one.
on 18 August 2015
A brilliant book.
on 28 December 2012
'Trusting God' by Jerry Bridges was clearly written and very helpful. This book would help anyone who struggled with believing that God is in Charge of ALL things, that He always has our ultimate good in mind, whatever the circumstances and to realise that God is all loving and all powerful, that His ways are not our ways, and that He will see us right through.