Format: DVD|Change

on 20 April 2017
Daughter was pleased with it brought it for her birthday
on 6 April 2017
great dvds
on 11 April 2017
My granddaughter loves it
on 12 December 2014
Seen the first film not sure if I have the second, not for me but Granddaughter and I'm sure she will love them this Sunday.
on 26 August 2014
-Love Disney and I'm currently building up my Disney DVD collection. This was an okay price considering it contains two disney dvd's, although the second film is less well known, but still quite a good film. The delivery was, as expected by amazon, really quick, i ordered it on saturday evening and it got delivered in the early evening of the monday after. I brought a new copy so obviously it was packaged and in good condition. I have seen the films before but i haven't tested the dvd's yet, although i'm sure they'll work fine.
on 27 November 2013
We love it...the whole family watch it over weekend and my little girl keep watch it over and over again.
on 26 January 2016
quick delivery well packaged its a disney film so of course my granddaughter loved it
on 23 February 2014
Pocahontas was a good effort. Pocahontas 2 was direct to video garbage, I have not seen an animated film worse. 1600s England is not a mashup of chintzy victoriana and medieval fairytale. Every character was obnoxious. Terrible.
on 31 December 2013
As the dvd wasn't for me,but my grandaughter,i can't give an exact description of her happiness as it was a christmas present,what i can tell you at the age of 5 she was telling her nannies all about it,so iassume it was a hit.
on 19 March 2014
Great film, good quality of picture and both the discs worked (which normally they don't on some Amazon reviews I've read for other Disney DVDs). Arrived on time well packaged. Happy customer!