on 19 May 2017
Very quick delivery. Wet suit is perfect for my 7 month old! His body felt warm after getting out of the pool and he was very happy whilst in the water! Didn't find it difficult to get on or off. Quality seems good. I want for a size bigger and it fits my little one perfectly.
on 30 January 2015
i got my 7 month old the biggest size so it would last. its great as it keeps him warm during lessons in the baby pool but we can also go in the bigger pool when the baby pool is shut for other lessons (previously we would just go home). My baby isn't particularly long but the arms are too short, the sleeves barely reach his wrists, also the neck isn't as snug as it looks and is open a bit at the back. So a little design measurement tweaking would be great but despite these things it still does a good job in keeping my baby warmer in the pool than a normal swimming costume
on 13 July 2016
This is a lovely warm wetsuit. I had to buy a size bigger although my baby boy is on 98th centile so I have to buy everything bigger :)
It is a little awkward to get on the first couple of times especially if you have a wriggly baby but once on seems very comfortable.
The only downside I noticed was that the stitching on the inside of the leg cuffs started to come undone after 2 uses. I didn't bother to contact the seller as I knew I could stitch it myself and it could have been down to my very wriggly little boy.
I would still recommend as it did help my baby feel comfortable staying in the water longer and didn't cost much more than normal swimsuits.
review image
on 13 February 2013
I bought this wetsuit to take my 3 month old baby swimming. It keeps her nice and warm in the pool. I contacted Mikes Diving to find out which wetsuit would best suit the size of my baby, as she is very long and thin, and Mike responded straight away and suggested this one would be the most suitable. Great wetsuit and helpful supplier.
on 12 November 2013
Fantastic product. I bought 0-3 months old for my 10 week old baby. It was easy to get on and off. Only niggle is the zip is too high on the neck so we turned the zip to the back and she wore it back to front without any problems. Would recommend but wear back to front for comfort
on 10 January 2015
A really good wet suit for babys. My four year old son loves to swim and as a family we can be in the water for hours so needed something to keep our two month baby warm in the puplic pool. Her body is like a little hot water bottle after an hour and 30mins when I take her out for a shower. Excellent! And a good price.
on 20 February 2015
Kept baby warm, but virtually impossible to get it off. Getting it is difficult enough when it is dry, but trying to get it off after a swim was awful and always ended up with a crying baby. Replaced with an armless one as soon as baby was a little bit bigger.
on 23 February 2014
Excellent service and quality merchandise, Great for water babies allows them to stay longer in the water much longer than normal.
on 22 June 2016
My baby started swimming in this suit and she felt very comfortable in it 30 minutes water time in a pool. I loved it because I could hold her securely she wasn't slippery at all. Great item! And she used it for four months until she outgrew it.
on 21 December 2015
Good size and lasts a long time. My little boy can still wear his even though he is now the next size up. But after the second time it was used the stitching started to come a part on one of the sleeves. Still works but looks a bit tatty