on 3 April 2017
As expensive as any original battery. Surprisingly this battery has better performance than standard batteries. Its capacity is exceptional energy, which has allowed me my take lots of pictures effortlessly without worrying about running out of energy. I love this authentic item and I give 5 stars to this battery in performance but only one star in the price since its cost is very high.
on 12 May 2017
The best price I could find better than the prices that are obtained in retail stores. I am a fan to use original batteries even more for holidays. The product works great, holds the charge and is a genuine item !. The product came quickly to my hands and very well packaged. 100% recommend it.
on 30 April 2017
Excellent price, I bought this product so cheap from this seller. It is a 100% genuine product and I recommend it 100%.
on 30 April 2017
The item arrived before the estimated time, the product works very well with the battery. It is an authentic product.
on 5 April 2017
I like camping, traveling, long walks and cycling, so I need a good battery to last long. This genuine battery has fulfilled the job without any problem.
on 12 April 2013
It wasn't clear enough to me in the description that this is for the earlier series Heroes and not the Hero 3's. If you want a battery for the Hero 3, try the Wasabi, which has more capacity than the standard GoPro battery and at the time of writing, was cheaper.
on 11 January 2013
Bearng in mind there are not that many charging points in the middle of the Piste, a spare battery is essential.
on 29 August 2015
Excellent battery, although the clone ones are not so less powerful than this. Maybe a little too expensive compared to not original ones.
I own 2 original ones plus unbranded, so I can rely on the former but have some spare ones that cost less. After all they are not too big and I can carry both kinds with me, saving money
on 2 January 2013
Its a battery, it is designed for the Go Pro, it works as I would expect, it was a good price - nothing more to say
on 14 June 2013
if you have a quality product like the hero2 camera it pays the buy the accessories that match its standards