Format: DVD|Change

on 13 October 2013
Love this show. Great to pass some spare time or enjoy with friends always makes me laugh no matter how many times I watch it.
on 16 September 2013
13 brilliant episodes of my favourite animated series in glorious HD. Futurama is even better than Family Guy in my opinion.
on 21 July 2013
After the incredibly long wait for these episodes to be released, was great to finally see them. Special features merely ok.
on 15 September 2013
Another hilarious series from Futurama. This is a must for any fan of Futurama, as the episodes are funny and well writen..
on 9 January 2014
I bought this for my son who is a big fan and this one didn't disappoint a must for any one into the Futurama series
on 7 February 2014
Futurama continues albeit a little late here in the UK. If this is your sense of humour some great episodes here.
on 17 August 2013
I love Futurama,loses one star because the dvd boxsets I have seem to have more extras with less disc space.
on 27 July 2013
brill, as were all the others. cannot wait for series 7 wonder how long I have to wait. not long I hope
on 26 July 2013
I am a huge fan of Futurama and after watching season 6, I can't wait for season 7 to be released.
on 3 December 2013
Great series. Sad to see it go. But this by far is the best future a series and so funny