Customer reviews

Size: Size 1 (3-5 yrs)|Colour: White|Change
Price:£2.53+ £1.99 shipping

on 22 February 2012
Lovely colour and thick material. Downside is they don't fit around ankles... Not much Lycra content. Daughter wasn't keen on wearing them due to "silly" feet but did as she was freezing without them!
on 14 February 2013
bought these as a spare pair just we had a malfunction at our dance display.the quality was very good and the price was a lot less than the pair we had from the dance school.We will buy again from this seller.thank you
on 3 February 2014
Ordered size 3-5 years and they fit great on my 5 year old. I can't imagine them fitting a 3 year old though. Perfect for her ballet class and easy to wash.
on 4 November 2013
Don't buy these - they are a complete waste of money!
I don't know what has gone on with the design and construction of these tights but they have no shape whatsoever. They don't fit around the feet or ankles at all. This is no small issue, they really have no shape. I had read a similar review and thought to myself that I'm sure they would be fine and surely tights stretch around the foot but honestly, these are simply dreadful and went straight into the bin, there is no way my daughter could wear them. Rubbish.
on 14 September 2014
I shouldn't be surprised these tights are such poor quality - they are very inexpensive. But, I expected them to last for longer than an hour (they didn't)! They had 2 holes and countless catches after a very short and seemingly undemanding dance class.

A waste of time
on 29 December 2014
Good pair of tights and quick delivery. Washes well. One point made by dd was that the colour slightly differs to the standard colour tights used in her ballet class. However she likes it and still wears it.
on 30 October 2014
These fit my 4 year old nicely, but I would describe them as a straight pair of tights, they are not fitted around the ankle so do sit a bit funny if you don't put them on the same way as previously worn.
on 28 June 2013
Great value. Very nice tights. Very quick delivery. So far they are lasting well (my 5 year old uses them once a week). I would buy them again.
on 1 February 2014
These fit my three yr old in the length but they are very baggy round the feet and ankles. Would imagine they'd be too short for a five yr old
on 30 April 2015
Very good quality tights at a reasonable price. My daughter is very heavy on clothes and shoes but these have lasted her a good while so far.