on 11 January 2015
I bought these crocs to wear as slippers, as I have done for many years. I finally got around to replacing my last pair, which had served me well for three years but the grips on the bottom were finally beginning to wear smooth. The colour is vibrant, and as always to fit is as expected and very comfortable. I have recommended to everyone I know, and now my parents and my father-in-law also wear them around the house instead of conventional slippers. Not only are they comfortable, but they are also supportive of the foot and have very good grips, which I have found to be invaluable on our steep staircase. No doubt I will wear these until there is no wear left in them and replace once again! Fantastic quality and this particular pair was a bargain.
on 13 August 2017
A real shame...as I liked the colour and they fitted. However, the straps, when in forwards position, would not clear the front ridge to rest there. Instead they would slip back uncomfortable onto to top of my foot as I walked. I asked to exchange the first pair, as one of the straps was defective; Disappointingly, they then sent a pair on which both straps were defective - so had to give up and return them.
on 7 January 2014
These shoes were huge a few years ago although their popularity has waned dramatically.

My partner and I spend a few weeks each year in Spain and do a lot of walking when we are there. She tells me they are the most comfortable shoes she has ever worn long distances. Due to the design, she lauds the fact that they are also the coolest shoes. They are suitable for wear with or without socks (trainer socks - please!) and due to their rubber nature very easy to clean - just get a wet flannel and viola!

These would suit the older generation on their winter escapes abroad - makes a big change from needing to find shoes that are watertight!

Please note that each colour is a different price, and this can vary enormously. For example an orange pair is currently £25 whereas the black £17. Doesn't make sense to me!!!

These can also be used as slippers.

Well worth the money.
on 14 October 2014
I wear Crocs around the house as indoor shoes and find them very comfortable. I always buy a size 8 (as I did with these) but these particular Crocs are a bit bigger than the other size 8 Crocs I own. The product label describes them as 'roomy fit', a style which I didn't know existed. I probably could have got away with buying a size 7 (if I'd known in advance how roomy these shoes are). These Crocs don't fit as nicely as my other size 8 Crocs but are still fine for wearing while wandering around the house. I'm reviewing them to mention that they are a larger fitting style just in case other shoppers would find the info useful.
on 12 June 2016
Crocs...........I buy this type of footwear regularly There seems to be a size issue with them I have previously bought size 11 only to find them too small so I used to order up size 12 This last order I ordered 12 only to find them too BIG
sellers need to explain this US size 11 is smaller than UK size 11 Just check WHAT you are buying !
on 1 February 2017
I got these for holiday & had to get another pair a size down,for some reason getting the right size croc is a bit of a headache...my brother liked mine so he bought some whilst on our hols for 3x the price,they are comfy & perfect for lounging about the beach in
on 15 May 2015
I had been dithering about buying Crocs for a while as I liked the idea of them for pottering around in but all the ones I had tried in the supermarket (cheap immitation) were always so plasticky and uncomfortable.
I am glad I finally took the plunge. They are firm but springy and feel pleasant to walk around on. Just what I was looking for really - just don't buy them for long walks or as everyday out of the house shoes - that's not what they're for!
I am usually a size 11 or 12 (UK) and opted for size 11 as they are described as 'roomy fit'. They are juuust big enough but I suspect the 12s would have been too loose.
on 27 April 2016
My husband takes a UK size 9 and had worn a pair for about 8 years which said M9 W7 on the bottom, his feet measured 11 inches. This new sizing says M10 = UK9, foot measurement 10 5/8 inch. They seem a little bit roomy but he decided to keep them thinking he wouldn't want them any smaller. Have ordered another smaller pair for my son and will wait to see how they fit.

Size smaller arrived for my son and they still say M10 on the bottom despite being a 10 3/8 inch! They are about 1/4 inch smaller but same sizing. These were made in Italy, the first pair were made in China. Again a bit on the large side, although too small for my husband, my son will keep them as his feet are still growing.
on 14 June 2017
Got this yellow pair as a father's day gift to my husband, as yellow is his favourite colour. I got a size bigger but had to exchange for a true to size 8. can;t wait to receive it!! We decided on Crocs as it lasts a lot longer then the average home slippers and is comfortable, you also get a little foot massage via the textured foot surface. Love it!
on 16 August 2016
I've ordered many crocs before for work, but never this style, because the toes are so bulky they cause you to trip up a lot, that aside, the strap snapped off of my pair within the same day of receiving them, I wore them for the rest of the week but with the toes tripping me up and no strap, I had to order new shoes. I was quite disappointed with these crocs, and I thought I'd never say that as I'm a big fan if my crocs.