VINE VOICEon 26 May 2012
Thank heavens for Douwe Egberts! I had to switch to decaffeinated coffee because full-on coffee gave me the shakes. Although I was reluctant, I realised that if I were to continue being a coffee-lover I would have to switch, or else I'd have none at all. I tried DE's instant decaff first and found it passable: It tasted of coffee but didn't exactly rock my senses. Then I snipped open a pack of DE ground decaff and prepared a cup using my one-cup filter, and there was the deep and smoky taste that I'd loved since I was a kid, but without the caffeine damage. Wonderfull, except that supermarkets have recently stopped selling it. I hoped that I could find DE ground decaff online.

Well, here it is: A box of six packets containing the best decaff on the market. One scoop into my one-cup filter gives just what the packet says - Flavourfull Decaff. Buying a box of six packs at this price gives great value for money. I can't recommend it enough. For coffee-lovers who have to switch, fear not. This is the stuff!
on 23 February 2015
This has to be one of the best decaff coffees available. I have found that after a couple of cups of very strong coffee I have been getting the famous caffeine shakes and sleep was becoming somewhat elusive so have made the switch.
As someone who likes coffee strong I was worried that only a 3 strength was going to be a little wishy washy- no such problem!
I have used this coffee in both a French press and a filter machine and both produce a nice well rounded brew.
on 5 August 2013
i bought this coffee for my mom, as she can not drink coffee with caffein for last 2 years, so basically she needed to move to decaff. she said: taste the same, smell the same. what more do you want? there are better coffees on market such as percol but with the price tag on £2 per 200g, she loves it
on 29 June 2013
Great delivery, great smell, great taste, great price, need I say more. There is nothing more to say we enloy the coffee.
on 25 February 2014
My pregnant wife loves this coffee ... we are both coffee snobs and have used normal beans for years so when she had to turn to decaff we tried quite a few and this was by far the best. Have got through a dozen bags of this during the pregnancy!
on 10 August 2013
This coffee has a great taste. If you need to have decaff this is a very good choice. For some reason Tescos stopped stocking it so was pleased to find it on Amazon.
This coffee has a great flavour for those who cannot drink caffeinated coffee. We have found it the best. It arrived very quickly and there was no wasted packaging.
on 18 September 2013
The product was exactly as I anticipated. The delivery was excellent, quicker than anticipated, next day. Cannot get this product in the shops.
on 26 January 2014
A lovely smooth full flavour decaf without any bitter after taste.
My favourite coffee & my friends love coming over for coffee!
on 25 July 2015