on 10 November 2013
I found the whole situation unbelievable. the thought that someone would go on an appointment not knowing what it is about or who it was with did not work for me.
on 6 February 2013
Could not connect with any of the characters and did not get it. Why go to the office? How/why did she get the invitation? Too many questions ignored.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 May 2013
I enjoyed a previous novel by this author.

This one is more erotic. It is part one of four and so this first offering is quite mysterious and intriguing.

Who is 'The Doctor?', 'why did Claire receive an appointment from him?' We don't find out in this book but it has left me intrigued to find out the answers.

BDSM theme with anal sex.

I downloaded this for free but to buy the whole set of 4 books at 129 pages in total costs £3.98. I think that's quite expensive for such a short story so will wait for the price to reduce before I finish the story.
on 6 February 2012
I have not previously read much BDSM but was so glad I got this one. An excellently told story coupled with great characterisation and it impressed me so much I just had to buy the next one, Dostor's Orders Remote Control.
on 5 May 2014
A doctors exam like no other.
After receiving a mysterious invitation to visit the Doctor, Claire decides to see what it's all about. Thrown into a world of BDSM the Doctor demands complete trust and submission from Claire. But how far is she willing to trust this complete stranger and what exactly does he want from her?

I enjoyed the book which is the first in the series. It's short and definitely interesting.
I liked the quick flow of this book. The subject matter is written in a way that I'd not be embarrassed to say I'm reading it. Some 'adult only' books are crude and quite nasty, but this has all the elements of a very raunchy read without once needing to get filthy.
I would happily recommend this book to all my female friends. And a few males too!!
I shall be on the lookout for more from this author!!
on 20 May 2014
Living the doctor power thing'. Intense, sexy and dominating. I was relived to read that there was no weird stuff just control for pleasure. Confused why she was given the appt. card but soon after reading first few pages I didn't care how she got the appt. lucky bitch
on 27 December 2013
I know that this book is intended to be read in sections, but I find it very frustrating to just be getting into a book and you have to go searching for the next instalment. This book has a very intriguing story line and has certainly left me wanting to read more!
on 29 May 2013
A bit shallow. You end up asking yourself why did she go? Who was this doctor? I think this could have been just a bdsm session somewhere. No real story. Can't say I would read another instalment.
on 3 December 2013
Great read, read a sample I hope there's more to it then one order he gave her.
Need to find the rest of the book, great turn on.