on 26 May 2013
Just what I needed to read up on this subject for a bible study. Excellent reading, loads of information to study and very interesting.
5 people found this helpful
on 6 June 2017
Mum said it's an okay book!
on 10 November 2017
Builds on earlier book
on 4 July 2016
I love Angels
on 2 May 2016
Didn't like this book
on 5 February 2016
Love this book couldn't put it down fills ur heart with joy. And fills ur soul with faith. Truly amazing stories of gods amazing and miraculous work. Let's not forget the Lord is working on this earth every day, we just have to open our eyes and we will see.
on 7 August 2013
Shaz

Very informative, i learned a lot from this book about the unseen world, not flakey and compelling - loved it!
4 people found this helpful
on 14 April 2014
I approached reading this with some caution, because there are a few books on angels which do not talk about angels giving a biblical perspective. I found this book very refreshing and encouraging in a christian sense.
on 16 April 2013
This is essential reading for all Christians. We must be fully aware of our enemy and the armour we have against him.
3 people found this helpful
on 21 December 2015
Based on scripture and written by a Godly woman. It uplifted and inspired me.