on 3 September 2016
I knew this phone wasn't the best phone but I expected it to be much more better than it is... The charger is the wrong size and I am currently having to use my previous Samsung Charger, the phone is extremely slow and drags. Even using wifi it takes it time to load any internet page. The touch screen is also overly sensitive and often clicks on pages and apps that I had no intention of clicking on.

I also have a Argos Alba which is far from a good phone but puts this Samsung to shame! I don't know why Samsung doesn't take this phone off the market as it will only chase potential long term customers away. Debating to send this phone back and put the money towards a S5 or S6.
on 22 March 2017
Cute phone but has no memory on it, if you install whatsapp then it takes all phone memory up, whatsapp wont move to the sd card and you cant download things straight to SD, meaning whatever you install, it has to go to the phone first and you have to manually move to SD, however with WhatsApp being in phone memory, you can't actually download anything, phone constantly tells you that you need more space.

Not reviewing the seller, as I got this product elsewhere from a seller no longer available. But just saying if you want WhatsApp, tthen that is all you can use this phone for, not media/texts/apps etc. Even with an SD card uunfortunatley.
on 12 August 2017
Product stopped working after a short while. I was promised a replacement. Nothing was heard from the company. Disappointed.
on 23 August 2017
Exactly as advertised
on 1 November 2012
Having read numerous reviews all over the web about terrible battery life and lack of flash support, I bought this phone with great trepidation. However, I'm very pleased to say, that I'm thrilled with my new purchase. Not only is it a beautiful looking phone, it's got what you'd expect in a mid-range smartphone, bluetooth, wifi, gps, 3g, camera/video capture, fm radio, music and video player.

I can honestly say that I've had no issues with battery life. I would class myself as a moderate user, using my phone to check email, browse the web, text and make phone calls. I've been using my phone for the best part of three or four days, and I'm only just at 67%. I will add that I turn my phone off at night, but I'd say that if you make sure your screen brightness is turned down, you turn off packet data (3g) until you need it, and you make sure your Bluetooth and wifi are off until needed, this should help massively. Just to make sure I maximise my battery life though, I run the JuiceDefender app in the background, and I've found this really helps.

Where flash support is concerned, this seems to be a real issue with Samsung phones. I know flash on websites is being phased out, but there are still plenty of sites out there. Thankfully though, there is a way round getting flash on your phone. Having read many forums, and people talking about rooting or using custom roms that MAY enable you to use Adobe Flash Player, I'd rather stick to Puffin Web Browser 2 app. Puffin works nicely for my needs, I feel safer knowing that I'm not compromising my phone in other ways, and while it might not be the best option, it gets the job done.

While I can't say that I've tested everything thoroughly, as I've not had it that long, I am more than happy to say what a capable phone it is. In my opinion, it's got everything an average user would need, and it won't cost you a fortune either.
11 Comment| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 May 2016
I am sure in terms of function for calls and texts this phone is absolutely fine, however with only 150mb of internal storage it is just not functional as a smart phone in 2016. There is not enough space to install google play, let alone any other popular apps like Facebook or Whatsapp.. I have read that there are ways around this but that's not really the point. Do your research on internal memory before buying a phone is my advice!! I will be returning this phone ASAP
on 28 September 2016
Terrible!! Bought this phone for my son and it lasted not even 24hours!! Phone lights up when switched on but nothing on the screen then a few seconds later a fuzzed screen comes up and the phone just stays like that! I've tried contacting about the problem but I've been ignored!!
on 24 March 2017
Battery dos'nt keep its charge . Very very poor
on 4 January 2017
Not a bad phone, have some issues where it must be reset by removing the battery, but overall its ok
on 26 September 2016
I have returned this item. It was not fit for purpose It did not hold its charge and I could not download any apps Although badged as Samsung I would be very doubtful if this is so.