on 7 January 2013
I bought this for my daughters Baby Annabel which her older sister passed on to her. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit and so the doll keeps crying! Massive disappointment! Waste of money for me.
on 12 August 2013
Good quality, compatible with the new version of baby annabell, daughter is very satisfied, having a clip is also a very neat feature. recommended.
review image review image
on 29 December 2012
my 2 year old was pleased with this but the picture made me thing there was more in the pack than just one also think it was cheaper in toys r us
on 9 January 2013
A quality baby annabell product but only one in the packet. This makes it an expensive purchase. It did arrive on time and my daughter loved it.
on 2 January 2016
Neice was happy
on 11 October 2014
Kids loved it
on 4 December 2013
Well got these for my grand-daughter for her dolly annabell to feed her and sooth her with the dummys.so hope she enjoys them and the dolly gets fed and and dummy for when she cries.
on 12 January 2013
My granddaughter is a great Annabel fan and I bought this as a small gift to add to her Christmas present and sheenjoyed playing with them.
on 14 October 2014
Thanks
on 21 January 2013
finally a way of keeping hold of Annabel's dummy - this must be the 4th dummy she has had and so far is still attached to the doll!